3. I Laughed Because He Swallowed Prozac

Oh my gosh! 11 views in like an hour! Keep up the good work. I want to thank HarperTheLynx and Bywatergal for voting! Thank you guys so much!

This chapter mentions supposed suicidal attempts and depression. Please, this may be triggering. Let me know if any of you guys feel uncomfortable.

Thanks again

3. Hunter

Hunter Wallace is was what most people call "the Hottest, coolest guy in town."

Part of his reputation was his lack of self control in class.

He sat behind me in Spanish, always shouting out random words in Spanish (most of which were curses learned on Youtube.) 

It seemed impossible for him to shut up especially if a girl was in a five foot radius.

Now, I must tell you, I don't care much for him. He was a nuisance and condescending. It's difficult, because I was trying to pay attention.

The teacher was explaining our newest essay we had to do, but I couldn't really pay attention over Hunter's crumpling of papers.

"Oh my god," he groaned, yawning, "kill me now."

The girl behind him, Alice, scoffed, "If you kill yourself, make sure you screw me first." she joked. I laughed, she laughed, he laughed. We all laughed.

He smirked, "Don't worry, babe, took 20 of my dad's Prozac last night, come home with me, and I'll finish you and the bottle off."

The girl crackled with laughter. Hunter eased back in his chair, smirking, but his knee was bouncing nervously. He was hiding something.

"You liar, you'd of been dead by now. And I'm glad you're not," she seduced him, by wrapping his arms around her.

"You're right, I took 15 pills," he threw his head back in laughter, cupping the girl's hand.

I laughed, because he was too much of an idiot to know how to count to fifteen.

Of course, I didn't say that, because then I would be a bully.

And I was not a bully.

So, I laughed.  

If anyone ever wants to talk, just pm me.

Comment, vote, and share please.