SPINOFF "Why We Ignore" and UPDATE ON CHARACTERS

Hi everyone!

I want to say thank you guys again for all the support for this book, I love reading all your comments and am pleased to see the message!

So, this chapter will have two parts.

1. Spinoff/Sequal/Universe/Stand Alone thingy

So, Why We Laugh was amazing to write and the concept/theme was one I felt passionate about. I still have so many struggles I want to address in writing and someone messaged me and asked if I could write a similar book but from a more outcasted (yet still not cliched pov) and so I have! The book is called "Why We Ignore" and takes place in the same school as "Why We Laugh" but two years later (hence most of the WWL characters have graduated and moved on.) Similar to WWL, many of the characters in this new book are loosely based off real life people, each struggling with something real, but often ignored.

There will be many mentions of WWL and the original characters. But, I am making it so it could be standalone. 

The characters in this book deal with topics such as Aspergers Syndrome, OCD, EDNOS, transgender, phobias, conflict, and of course..being a teenager. The goal of the book is to bring light to the parts of a person's story that is simply ignored, not ridiculed, but ignored because that is the easiest thing to do.

2. Update on "Why We Laugh" characters

Ahston: He still has his headphones on 24/7 but has been more talkative and always says Hi to me! And guess what! He joined Speech and Debate! Along with that he invited a bunch of teachers and his large group of friends and hosted a game party.

Hunter: Hunter has had some ups and downs over the past yet---but is doing great now. He go suspended for drugs and stuff earlier this year, but after a long apology letter to the school-he came back! He has a girlfriend now (I made him gay for the plot of the story, they've been dating for several months, he's launched a clothing line --like the cool boy type- and it's doing great! He hasn't made any suicidal jokes lately, in fact he's doing pretty good...even his grades (as far as I know) aren't all fails.