31. I Laughed My Final Laugh

Hello!

Over 2,000 views! I am so happy! I love you guys so much.

This is the final chapter. I almost cried when I wrote it. I never know how to end books, so I apologize in advance.

This chapter may seem rushed, let me know if you dislike it. Please, I'm not sure if this is the most well-written ending and would love to hear your opinion.

I am so sorry for the ending.

As of 8/15/17 I slightly edited it to make slightly less depressing, I didn't redo it only because I am going out of town. Please read the message in two chapters ahead! Please read it!

31.

Something broke in me. A tremor shot through my body, corrupting me. I felt like a page from a book that was slowly being burnt by a lighter that was used to kill.

"What?" I rasped, bewildered.

They just stood there and laughed.

Their laughs were not sarcastic or forced, no they were amused. Amused and destructive. I hated it.

"You'll never get it, Molly," Eliza bit, her usual kind smile was mutilated into a smirk.

"Why are you guys laughing at me?!" I screamed back.

"Because you're weak," Reece said, returning the same words I called him.

I didn't think before I called them all those names, but now I think I should've.

"That's not true!" I hurdled back, glancing over my shoulder at Cacee, Jamie, and Kevin. They just stood there, laughing.

Everyone was chuckling at me and my erratic look.

"Don't you get it! You're insecure. You're scared.You're a freak," Reece slammed me with his words.

I would have rather been slapped or punched if that meant not being stood up by the two of them.

I had never been called a freak before in my life. I was not a freak. I was not a freak.

I was normal-they were freaks.

"No. You're a freak!" I hollered back; my throat was burning as tears threatened to spill.

Eliza ground her teeth, something terrible about to come from her mouth "You wanna know something? I cut. Yep, I drag an effing blade across my skin. And I stopped for a while. I actually had hope. But then...then you let me down. You laughed at me."

My heart split into as I remembered seeing the scars on her arm that one night. I began thinking it was because of me. I thought of Hunter and how things had been between us...or rather the lack of relationship.

She was exaggerating; I didn't cause it, "No, you are your self-pity caused you to cut!"

I didn't like saying that word. I thought of my brother, and how heartbroken I was to hear his story.

But it didn't matter.

Because it wasn't my fault.

And soon enough, I thought, I won't have to deal with them anymore.

Eliza snarled. The dimples that usually appear when she smiled also appears when she scowled. Her face was red and eyes wide with a fierce, fiery attitude.

"When people are insecure and weak, and cowards they laugh. They pretend that they are worth it, that they are better than everyone else. They act like they are happy. Like they are strong. But goddamnit, you're not as strong as you think. You're not happy. I know that. But you've hurt so many people! We're not the problem, you are!"