Hi! Thanks! Q&A

Hi everyone!!!!!

Wow, almost 13,000 reads! I am overwhelmed with all of your guys' (is that proper grammar?) interest and support in Why We Laugh.

I really hope the message of this story has reached you. There are honestly so many different stories of people who have been subjected to jokes and laughter.

I know I mentioned in the last chapter a sequel which I do plan on (wrote a chapter but am going to rework it) working out because I would also like to share my story along with other people.

Are there any stories/sides/perspectives/difficulties you feel should be adressed in literature. As a writer, I take pride in bringing awareness to things often not discussed in society.

However, it is very important if you guys feel something should be adressed...get out there, don't be shy, write something with your strong voice.

So...also...

Would you guys like a bit of a Q&A?

If so you can comment and ask ANY questions (I mean, not like whats my adress or stuff like that)--

(I'm giving examples not intending for you to have to ask them, just examples. I know sometimes its hard to come up with questions)

And also, none are too stupid...I'm open to getting to know my readers and being more friendly with you guys.

-they can be story related (example: writing process, inspiration, the pairings in Why We Laugh) (rants/confusion/complaints/fangirl-ly things of Why We Laugh)

-personal experience/POV (examples: mental health, opinion on life)

-random (examples: favorite color, this or that)

Thanks!

Be Brave and KInda