15. I Laughed Because He Got Drunk and I Said "Fangirl"

Hi guys! 

There is mention of underage drinking and profanity in song lyrics. Drinking underage is really bad. 

This was a scene out of one of my classes, for there was a party a couple weekends ago. I wasn't invited...if you want to hear about how because of that I and "Ashton" hung out and talked after class, read end note.

There was no confirmation of who actually drank at the party, therefore I filled in spots. 

Love you guys!

15.

II watched as my teacher, Mr.Arnold, glared accusingly at us.

We were going through the list of 'moral dilemmas.' It has scenarios that make you think. But in all honesty, we just give him the answer we know of is right. Not what we would actually do in the situation.

"So, what would you guys do if you were at a party where drinks were offered?"

The air went still. Hanging for a moment. Eyes glanced nervously at each other.

Someone shouted, "How old will we be?"

He didn't have to give that a thought, "'Right now. As minors."

I thought this over, feeling guilty.

There was a party this weekend and drinks were offered. He must know. He has to know.

But we did not show fear. As teenagers, we do not give into the reign of adults. Especially where illegal teenager things are done.

"I wouldn't drink," Daniel said, "I have enough confidence in myself to know underaged drinking is wrong."

My mind filtered back to the crazy night; I remember seeing Daniel there. I remember seeing him holding a red cup.

"I would leave the house and call my parents to pick me up," another person, one who wasn't at the party, said. His statement itself proved he was innocent.

The teacher countered quickly, "What if you were on a moving bus. Let's say...a party bus."

That is when I felt queasy, a bus. We were on a party bus, and half the kids got drunk.

But the party was fun.

I didn't drink that much. In fact, I only had a sip.

I swear.

"I wouldn't know" I murmured, as his charcoal eyes fell on me.

"I know about the party, Molly," he chastised.

I shrugged, my eyes wandering to the several other party attendees that were in the room.

I was playing it cool. They were too.

Because we were the cool kids.

We were the cool kids who sipped vodka in violent rays of lights of ear popping music.

"People got sick, you know,"Mr.Arnold, stated.

"Because they drank?" someone spoke up.

"Yes. They got sick because they were drunk," Mr.Arnold confirmed, "Did you guys try and stop them?"

"Well.I mean."

"Sure, we tried."

"Of course, we told them drinking was dangerous"

"It was the person who got drunk's fault."

"Some of us tried to stop them."

The voices were statements woven with guilt and lies.