Tight

There was a loud noise, like something had fell on the floor...and suddenly it was over. Suddenly, Harry Potter heard the cheers and screams of joy as they saw Voldemort's unmoving body. He smiled a little...it was finally over. He walked through the halls, unknown people were patting his shoulder or thanking him with tears on their eyes. But for some reason, he felt like if he didn't deserved it, like if he wasn't worthy of their tears and their gratitude. Harry opened the Great Hall's door and froze. He saw the bodies of his friends, of the people he loved. He saw people crying over them, he saw tears and broken hearts as everyone hoped their loved ones could come back to life...but they knew they couldn't.

Harry felt an ache as he saw a tall red head, laying on the floor, lifeless, a smile on his face. But the pain grew bigger as he saw a flash of red, walking towards her brother and falling on her knees when she saw Fred's pale face. Ginny held his hand, squeezing it hard, as if she could bring the color back to his face and wake him up, but he was gone. She cried silently, the tears running through her face as she cleaned them with the back of her hand, her eyes were bloodshot. Ginny sniffed and looked up, noticing Harry, who was standing at the other side of the room and looking at her, the hot tears filling his eyes as some of them fell down. Ginny stood up and ran towards him as he started to run as well. They finally reached each other and crashed into a hug. Harry held her by her waist and Ginny clung on him like her life depended on it. They both cried on each other's shoulder, not saying a word. He hushed on her ear and stroke her hair as they held each other tightly, tightly. After some minutes, they broke apart, their foreheads pressed together.

"Gin...I'm sorry, this is all my fault", Harry said, choking on his tears. She closed her eyes as the tears kept falling and she took his face on her hands.

"Don't say that. It isn't your fault...it's no one's fault. Okay?", Ginny whispered as she made him look at her. Now he knew why he didn't felt like if he was worthy of those things, he wasn't worthy of her pain either, of her comforting words, of her trying to be strong for him...he felt like if he had failed, like if he had dissapointed her.

"But all of them...and Fred..."he said, looking down. Ginny shook her head and took his chin, forcing him to look at her again.

"They would be proud. And Freddie loved you like if you were his own brother...he would never want you to blame yourself for his death. He died saving what he loved...they all did", she said firmly, hugging him again. It hurted...everything did, to see him suffering, to see everyone suffering. But she knew that Fred would want her to be happy, to be strong, to be as brave as she could ever be. And right now she needed to make Harry feel strong, to give him some of that courage, like she always did.

"I love you so much", Harry whispered against her shoulder. She closed her eyes again and held him tighter.

"I love you too", Ginny whispered back. She broke apart a little and looked into his eyes. "Hey, we'll be fine. We just need to be strong, to be brave. I'm so proud of you, you don't know how much", she said. Harry looked at her, wondering how was it possible that Ginny knew how he was feeling, how was it possible that Ginny knew what to say even now. How was it possible that she kept fighting. He chuckled and nodded.

"I'm proud of you too", Harry said, caressing her back. He was so proud of her, of the way she had fought and of the way she was still willing to fight. Harry closed the gap between them, his hand on her jaw as he kissed her softly. His lips were hot and dry, but she still felt those fireworks, that spark inside of her that said there was still hope. She knew everything would change, but they wouldn't...those sparks, those fireworks, those hearts that beat like one...all of those things were just for them.

"I love you", they whispered in unison as they held each other's hand. Tightly, tightly...

Well...FIRST CHAPTER!!! I know...Me and my uncontrollable cheesieness (I think that's a word)      I hope you're liking it because I have A LOT of things planned for this and there will be another chapter tonight.

I'm soon starting with my semester exams and those are incredibly hard and long, so I'll be a little inactive. But school goes first.

Love ya!