No other woman could bear his jokes

READ THE A/N AT THE END

"Everyone in this family is extraordinarily weird", Ginny muttered and sighed

They were doing it again

She had spended three months with her whole family whispering and gushing around her

And the worst part was that she did not know what it was about!

Wait, scratch that. The worst part was that even Harry did it. And it was definitely driving her mad.

"You know, my loving family, I do have ears. You've been like this for three months. Care to share what are you all talking about or should I find by myself?", It was like one of those muggle comedy movies that Mr. Weasley watched, everyone looked at each other with wide eyes, while Ginny tried to fight her laughter.

"Wh-What are you talking about dear? We aren't-"

"Oh, save it mum. It's quite obvious there's something you do not want me to know and that really makes me want to know it", She crossed her arms over her chest and looked over at Teddy, who was silently eating his breakfast, suspiciously avoiding her eye. Even Teddy knew about it!

"Gin, no one is hiding anything. Believe me", Harry said sweetly, putting on his most convincing smile, of course it would've worked if Ginny didn't knew him so well

"Oh, you don't get to talk. I'm gonna find out sooner or later", Ginny narrowed her eyes and walked out of the kitchen

Everyone sighed in relief as soon as she was out

"You know Harry, you better be quick because she is dangerously smart and she will find out if she wants so", Ron whispered and looked at George, who nodded.

"Agreed", George said with his mouth full of cereal

"And what do you have in mind, my boy?", Mr. Weasley asked. Of course, he hadn't been exactly fond of his only daughter marrying...anyone. But he said that it was quite obvious they were ending up together, which made Harry slightly offended since Ron had said that he could never 'charm' any other girl. He was wrong of course...

Oh, who am I kidding, of course he ended up with Ginny, he could never get anyone better than her...because there is no one better than her... or maybe because no other woman could bear his jokes.

"Well right now I'm thinking that a napkin would be useful to George", Harry pointed at George, who was sitting right next to him and dripping milk from his mouth to Harry's shirt. 

"Wanker", George said 

"My dad asked about the proposal, moron", Ron hit the back of his head

"I knew that. And I really don't know what to do about that. I don't want to do something too extravagant but it has to be special"

"Oh dear, every girl would like an extravagant proposal!", Mrs Weasley exclaimed

"Well we all know Ginny doesn't qualify as 'every girl', she's quite different. I know everything about her and I can't think of the perfect way to propose and that she loves it!"

"Don't worry about that, Harry. It seems like you always figure it out when it comes to you two", Mrs. Weasley kissed his cheek and started to wash the dishes, while everyone left the kitchen.

The thing is, Harry always figured it out with Ginny

How in Merlin's name was he gonna be able to do it on his own?

***

"Are you seriously going to be mad forever?"

"Not forever"

"Let me guess, not until I tell you what we've been hiding? Oh, guess what, we are not hiding anything!", Harry exclaimed while still facing Ginny's back. It was very complicated to share a bed when Miss 'My instict never fails' decides to give him the silent treatment.

"Then let me sleep", She muttered and buried her head into the pillow. Harry sighed, maybe he had to use a little bit of his charm to convince her. 

He slung his arm over her torso and let his hands wander as they wanted to, because if Harry Potter was ever sure about anything, was that he couldn't stand another minute without touching her.

"Harry...", Ginny whispered, feeling breathless at his touch. Damnit, he made her so weak!

"Shh, please don't be mad", He whispered back, nuzzling his head into her neck and kissing it in that way he knew drove her mad, while his chest was being pressed against her back.

"Oh, you bastard", She sighed and tried to hold back any sound that could made him think she was enjoying that.

Which she totally was

"I could never hide anything from you, gorgeous. You know me all too well, don't you?", Harry kept kissing her neck and collarbone as she turned around to give him more access because why the hell not? Maybe he wasn't really hiding something, maybe...

Ginny couldn't think, or move, or breathe. Somehow, Harry always managed to paralize her, to make her completely numb. There was nothing when she was with him, just the two of them and those kisses trailing down her neck and the rest of her body.

"Oh Harry, why do you have to be such a tease?", She accidentally let out a moan, to which Harry smirked as he went up to kiss her lips and placed himself on top of her. Ginny reached the hem of his shirt and took it off, tracing his bare back with her fingers in that way she knew drove him mad.

She parted their lips slightly, panting as both of them smiled

"I just have one question", Ginny whispered while Harry kissed her jaw and her eyes closed

"What is it?", He asked, a little scared

"Is the bedroom door locked?", Harry smirked and kissed her again

Boy, that was gonna be a long night

***

I'm such a heartless bitch, I know it. Sorry for disappearing for a month, but I'm now on summer break and I promise more updates ok? This chapter was some sort of filler but it was fun to write! I'll update soon, pinkie swear on it

Love you!