Together again

Laughter echoed through the house, louder and louder. Molly and Arthur were still in their bed, smiling to themselves. Blimey, those guys sure were noisy to be four teenagers. They probably would not sleep that night, they would probably stay up listening to the kids' voices. For the first time, you could hear that the four of them were really happy, that there was nothing that could ruin them that night, or that moment. Molly smiled again, taking the hand of her husband. She remembered all the times that she, Arthur and her friends, talked and laughed like that, when the youth ran through their veins and did not think about the future. And then things happened, people died, those friends died, and they were all separated by time and pain. The last thing they wanted was for those kids downstairs to be separated. They were best friends, that, nor time, nor pain can break.

"Sould we tell them to be a little more quiet, dear?", Arthur asked, kissing his wife's cheek while she shook her head.

"Let them have this moment. They have not spoken for a long time and are now together again. They deserve it, Arthur", she said sweetly. "I love you", Molly smiled again as her husband kissed her. She hoped that those kids would end up with someone that loved them as much as she loved her husband and as much as Arthur loved her. But of course, those "kids" were already in love, and they would be in love with that person forever.

"I love you too"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I had forgotten that!", Hermione exclaimed, laughing hysterically.

"Well, I didn't. You want me to bring that letter?", Ginny asked with a smirk. Hermione's eyes widened as she said that.

 No, she definetely did not wanted Ron to know about that letter. That lame, awkward and ridiculous letter that she had sent to Ginny a few summers ago, subtly asking (or maybe not so subtly) if Ron had been asking about her, that letter where she spilled all of her feelings on the parchment and that letter that Ginny kept because she knew that it would be really useful in the future...

"Oh don't worry, 'Mione. That letter would be buried with me if you want it so", the red haired smiled sweetly while Hermione sighed with relieve and went inside Ron's open arms.

"What is it so bad about that letter?", he asked with confusion.

"Nothing", the girls said at unison, laughing again.

Harry looked around him, it had been a while since they could talk about that sort of things, talk about anything and everything at the same time, remember and laugh. The four of them had made a deal. One night, in pajamas, cups in their hands, smiles on their faces. A night without tears, unless they were of happiness. A night without pain, no regrets. Only them. The next day they could go back to being a quartet of bitter ones who complain about absolutely everything. But not tonight. He unconsciously raised his right arm, and unconsciously, the smiling redhead went into his arm as he covered her with the other arm. He looked at them, looked at himself and realized how bloody lucky he was.  How lucky they were to be friends and to be together, to be well. How lucky he was to have Ginny, to have the love of his life, safe and sound, next to him.

"I love you", he whispered on her ear, kissing her hair.

"And I love you", she said back, without hestitating, without trying to stop the words to come out of her mouth, allowing their love to fill her. And then she kissed him, slowly, tenderly, teasingly, totally forgetting about her brother, who was sitting right in front of them. And then he kissed her back, with strength, with happiness, full of hope. His lips tasted trust, passion, love.

"Sorry to interrupt you, lovebirds. But this is not exactly a night to snog while we watch. I do not want that image in my mind, thank you very much", Ron said after clearing his throat and making a disgust face. He was okay with their relationship, they were in love, he was in love too, he got it. But he did not appreciated too much affect in front of him, she was still his sister for Merlin's sake.

"You can snog your girlfriend if you feel lonely. But that happens to be my sister, Weasley", Harry said with a warning tone on his voice. His best friend laughed as Hermione smiled and hided into Ron's chest.

"Well? Kiss her before we get too old", Ginny said. Her brother narrowed his eyes before kissing his girlfriend, feeling better than he had ever felt. Harry and Ginny rolled their eyes and cleared their throats as Ron and Hermione got to "passionate". Harry wrapped her with his arms, giving her small kisses on her temple. It felt as if they were floating, it felt so...light. So smiple, yet so beautiful.

"I'm glad that we're here. I'm glad to have all of you", Harry said to them, smiling to his best friends.

"I'm glad too", Hermione said while Ron kissed her forehead, "But, you know, we aren't just the only friends who hadn't spoke to each other in a while...I may have an idea!", she exclaimed cheerfully.

"Oh no. Your ideas usually require a lot of energy and things to do. Please, don't tell me this is one of those ideas", Ginny said with a sigh, hoping that Hermione wouldn't have one of those incredibly hard ideas. But of course, Hermione was one of those people that never settle, that they think big, sometimes she thought really big, at a huge scale.

"Well...I was thinking, that we could have a sort of reunion. We haven't seen anyone from Hogwarts since the war. We haven't seen them at all", the brunette said in defence.

"Because everyone was going through a hard time...I don't know 'Mione, do you think it will be a good idea?", Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We do need to catch up on some things. They are our friends and we shouldn't let the war to end us", Ron stated and took Hermione's hand.

"It may be good for us. For everyone", Ginny caressed Harry's chin as he nodded. Yes, it would be good, it would be pleasant, they knew it.

"I'm gonna go check up on Teddy. I'll be right back", she said, pecking his lips before walking towards her godson's room.

It would be good to see their friends again. Their friends and their not so friends. But it probably wouldn't be as pleasant as they thought it would be.