It's small and it's ours. It's absolutely perfect

"Awnt?", A sweet little voice said from Ginny's door

Standing there, was little Teddy. With a bunch of flowers that reached his chin. Teddy was very tall for the age of a two year old. He was very smart, almost walking without stumbling, knowing a few words, exceding expectations. He reminds me of Remus, Harry had said once, and it was true. 

Teddy usually spent afternoons and some nights with his grandmother, who loved him endlessly but insisted on him also living in the Burrow. She is just very stubborn, I don't think we can make her change her mind, Ginny had also said.

Somehow, Ginny felt she had a strong bond with Teddy, even if he was a small child. He was just like his parents, and seeing him being happy, made it less painful to remember them. She actually loved to spend time with him, laughing and playing, it was those little moments that made life easier, the ones that are worth remembering

"Hi, honey! Are those for me?", She smiled and gasped a little, so he could know that she was surprised and happy. Teddy nodded enthusiastically and his smile got wider.

"Hawpy Birthda!", He exclaimed and ran into her arms, giving her a big hug and kissing her cheek.

"Thank you, Ted. I love you!", Ginny laughed, making him laugh as she kissed his forehead and picked the flowers up, "Let's go downstairs and put this flowers on water", She took his little hand and they went to the kitchen.

***

Teddy was taking cookies from the counter, Ginny was standing near the door when someone covered her eyes and hugged her from behind. She knew that perfume, she knew the laughter around her, she knew the two people standing next to her.

"Luna!", Ginny exclaimed and turned around. Luna stood beside Neville, she looked happy and radiant, her long blond hair was combed in a bun, her purple glasses were above her head and she was wearing some weird flowery dress. She had grown up, but she was still...Luna.

"Hello to you too!", She hugged her and smiled, "Not wishing a happy birthday can bring bad luck and a possible wild attack and none of us wants that. So Happy Birthday, Ginny!", She hudded her again and Ginny laughed, by this point, those sort of comments were normal.

"Remember who gave you a ride, Luna? I deserve a hug for that!", Neville said from the back and went to hug Ginny. She remembered how making Neville laugh was a true challenge, how she struggled to break his shell, but at the end, he became her best friend. He looked so happy, definitely grown up and looking very handsome. He still had his nerdy style but he wouldn't be Neville if he didn't had it.

"I'm so glad to see you two! You gave her a ride? Why didn't you just apparated?", She asked

"I'm still working on that and Luna doesn't fully trust in it", Ginny laughed at this as Luna narrowed her eyes and whispered something under her breath, "Rolf wanted to bring us but Harry said this was a 'family thing', which I find sort of ridiculous, but...", Luna stomped his foot and he winced.

"Alright, I understand. But you're not just here to congratulate me, you're up to something. What did Harry told you to do?", Ginny narrowed her eyes this time and examinated them, looking for any sign of lies.

"He did no such thing. We are taking you to lunch and we made that decision on our own", Luna smiled and took her hand, pushing her out the door.

"Wait! What about Teddy? I can't just leave him here!", She said

"Harry is arriving in a few minutes and we are going to go out together because it's your birthday", He helped Luna pushing her and they were out.