I live with the constant fear that you try to play hero like you always do!

"Now I see why you never want to spend time with me!"

That place was bloody amazing, everything about it

"It's a Quidditch field Harry, don't be so dramatic and you are always here!", Harry faked a pout and Ginny smiled, giving him a peck on the lips.

As much as she tried to deny it, she loved when he picked her up from practice, it was sort of sweet. 

"Oh, look, there's Liza and Rachel!", He waved at the two girls walking towards them. Liza was a few years younger than Ginny and accepted in the Holyhead Harpies because of her incredible skills, she was a kind girl who earned Ginny's trust instantly since Liza felt excluded for being so young, of course they became friends. And Rachel was a beautiful blonde girl, incredibly smart and great for game strategies, also known as a control freak which also made her feel excluded and 'tagged' by the team, only a few people knew how intelligent the girl was.

They were Ginny's best friends in the team

Which meant that they were also Harry's best friends

"Hey there! We haven't seen you in a while!", Rachel said and went to hug Harry.

Ginny would've been slightly jealous, but she was 90% sure that Liza and Rachel had a thing going on, they just wouldn't admit it.

"I've missed you two, but I haven't been able to come too often. I've been busy", He made a small remark on the word busy, because Liza and Rachel knew that he wanted to propose to Ginny.

"Oh! About that! Look what we got for our girl right here!", Liza said as they both pulled out a new quidditch jumper with the name 'POTTER' on it.

Oh, right. Because those two thought that he had already proposed!!

"Ha Ha, hilarious isn't it?", Harry said and widened his eyes, trying to give them a 'hint' that he hadn't proposed yet and that they were sort of screwing things up.

They seemed to be pretty clueless 

"It sort of is, but why-", Ginny started to say

"Well, we thought it was time to change it, since now you-", Rachel was saying until she saw Harry waving his hands behind his girlfriend, indicating them to stop bloody talking!

Ginny gave them a weird look

"Since you may be really really cold, I mean it's freezing outside! We're just taking care of our girl!", Liza finished, trying to convince her. 

"Alright, when you all stop acting like lunatics, I'll be at home so you", She pointed her finger at Harry, "Can finally tell me what you've been hiding. Now if you excuse me!", and with that she walked out, with a furious look on her face. Everyone knew what Harry was up to and that drove her mad.

"Have you completely lost the plot!", Harry exclaimed when she was far away

"Us?! You were supposed to propose by now, you tosser!", They both exclaimed

"I will! Eventually!"

"Do you even have a bloody idea?!"

"No! Which makes me even more nervous!", With that, they both hit the back of his head

"How can you not have an idea yet? You knob head!", Liza exclaimed

"I am really not appreciating this aggressions towards me! I promise to do it soon and to let you know, but until then piss off!", Harry said 

"Alright, but do it quick", Rachel smiled a little and they both gave him a hug

"I'll see you soon okay?", He smiled and walked out of the field. 

Now, he only had to think of a way to explain himself to Ginny

***

"I don't want to hear it!", She literally slamed the door on his face

"Ouch! I thought you wanted me to explain!", He rubbed his nose painfully and followed her around the house

"Well I do, but that doesn't mean I'm not angry!", Harry chased her until Ginny finally turned around, crashing against him due to his closeness.

"And why is that? I have told you a thousand times! I'm not hiding anything", He said trying to refrain a smirk after seeing how flustered she was.

He still made her nervous and that was thrilling

"I know you like the back of my hand, Harry! No matter how much you deny it, I can see through you because I'm not bloody stupid!", Ginny groaned and looked up, somehow daring him to fight back, to try to prove her wrong and fail. She was proud as hell and would never admit she was mistaken

Even though she wasn't 

"You're anything but that, Ginevra. And I love you so much because of that, if I ever hid something from you, which im not, it wouldn't be anything bad or anything that could remotely hurt you or make you upset", Harry smiled and cupped her face 

"Look, I trust you but the only reason why I ask is because I'm afraid that you could get in trouble or get hurt, Harry", She said, tilting her head and looking into his eyes, "You know that there are still some Death Eaters out there, looking for you. I want to keep you safe and make sure that no one..."

"Gin", he whispered, getting closer. "Is that what you're worried about? About me getting in trouble?", Harry smiled a little

"Well of course I'm worried about you! I live with the constant fear that we get in danger and you try to play hero like you always do!", Ginny exclaimed and sighed

"Hey, if I try to play hero, its because i do not want any of you to get hurt alright? And don't ever worry about me, remember I literally won a war and saved the world?", She smiled at this and let out a laugh, her nose rubbing against his in and adorable way.

"Just whatever you're doing, promise me that  you will be safe and careful", Ginny furrowed her eyebrows and held his hand

"I promise. Now come here", They both smiled as Harry planted a soft yet passionate kiss on her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, with those usual fireworks in her stomach, with that same pounding heart against her chest, yelling how much she loved him and how much she wanted him to stay alive. With that same desire and love that hadn't changed after so much time.

Ginny pulled away and smiled, pecking his lips again

"I love you so much", she whispered

"And I love you too", he kissed her cheek and smiled once more. "Oh and was it really necessary to slam the door on my face?"

Ginny laughed

"Don't be such a baby"

***

Huh, i did it again didn't I? Oh well, here's a corny and expected chapter BUT next one is gonna be a lil bit longer and important, i may just take a while to post it but i promise i'll make you cry ok? Anyways, that's it for today.

I'll see you next century when I update again!

byeeee