I miss you

"On second thoughts...Can we skip this thing?", Ginny asked as Harry hung up the phone.

"Nope. June 10th it is.", as soon as he said this, she groaned with tiredness

"It's not even a big deal. Hermione is being a giddy kipper with this!", she groaned again, trying to find a valid excuse in her head. She was so tired. Quidditch practice did not even let her breathe and maybe she regretted a little sending that letter to the Holyhead Harpies, but deep down, she knew it was the best decision she had made and that was what she loved to do. But really ... could they not skip that meeting? It wasn't that she didn't want to see her friends, but at that moment she didn't think about anything other than sleeping ... or maybe kissing Harry. He had also had his own training. Of course, the Auror Academy was delighted to welcome the great Harry Potter, and as expected, Harry was one of the best training Aurors they had (winning a war had something to do with it), he was awesome casting spells (Beating the most feared wizard of all times also had something to do with it), and of course, he was Harry Potter. But all of that amde them really busy, and they didn't had much time to spend together.

"It's going to be good for us, love. We need to reconnect with the people we love. We can't let that bloody war to define our relationships, we're all still friends", Harry wrapped her waist with his arms and hugged her tightly, "I know you are really tired but so as I am, so as everyone is. Yes, Hermione is maybe too excited about this, but you know her."

"I know, I know. But to be honest, there are some people I would not be too pleased to see", Ginny slid her fingers over his taut shoulders and massaged them gently. Lately he was very tense, she blamed the training and told him that if something more serious happened, she would make miserable whoever dared to hurt him. Harry just laughed and told her that he loved her.

"Is that why you're throwing a tantrum, Weasley? You think I want to see your ex-boyfriends? Are you having a laugh?", Harry said with a smirk. She smacked his shoulder playfully as she laughed. There were little details in Harry; The way he spoke, the way he smiled at her, the way he held her with such certainty, those moments in which his eyes ran over her body and made her shudder. Those little details that she loved, those details he showed when she came home everyday and the world seemed frozen for a moment. The world seemed to freeze in her eyes and she seemed mesmerized by them.

"Well, I don't really want to see your barmy ex-girlfriend. Oh, I heard she is now with Michael! Maybe that will help", she raised her eyebrows and copied his smirk.

"And what do we do about the idiot Dean?", he asked with a disgust look on his face. The last time they had seen Dean had been during the war. But the last time they'd "talked" to him, it had been the time Harry had hit him for almost insulting Ginny. Of course Dean had found them hugging while they slept in the common room, but for Harry, no one insulted his girl. Of course, at that time, Ginny was not his girl, but did it matter? The point was that Dean was an idiot.

"Play nice. If I'm going to be kind with Cho, you'll be at least civilized with Dean. Deal?", Ginny said as she played with the necklace that hung on his neck. Harry never took off that necklace, since that Christmas 2 years ago or so. The rope was a bit worn, but the Celtic knot was in perfect condition. She remembered when she chose that necklace for him, it was something like one of those secret codes they had. Those codes they used to talk with when they had a bad day, or a bad night. In those times when they got into the other's bed and covered their heads with a sheet, and talked. They were just talking, and apparently, those talks had no end. The necklace reminded her of that, in some weird, twisted way.

"Cho is easy to deal with", Harry replied stubbornly, tightening his grip on her waist.

"Please! She is nice and everything but she is so...utterly twee", she grimaced as if she had tasted something bitter. But on the contrary, Cho was so ... sweet. So falsely sweet. There was something about her that made Ginny not trust her, and she'd always been careful about Cho. She had helped her when Cedric died and despite the ball of jealousy she felt in the pit of her stomach when she saw her with Harry, she tried to be polite. But hey, now Ginny was wrapped in Harry's arms, not that she complained about how things turned out.

"Right. But I don't feel like being nice to Dean"

"Oh get over yourself! I know things were complicated between the three of us, but he was also your friend! And if you don't get your arse into that party and try to be polite to him, I would personally hex you! And I'm realizing it's been a long time since I haven't threatened you!", she exclaimed. He looked at her, trying to keep his mouth shut and not laughing, but he could not help it. In fact, it had been a while since she'd threatened him, and in truth, he'd missed it. Oh what the hell, he missed her. They no longer had so much time together and it was a miracle they were alone in The Burrow. And Harry could not get his mind off of how beautiful she was. Of her beautiful lips that tempted him like nothing else in this world, her big brown eyes, the pale pink color that covered her cheeks naturally, her hair that he was dying to caress. "What are you laughing at, mister?", she asked, laughing too.

"I can't even handle how beautiful you are when you're angry, Weasley", Harry smiled warmly as she rolled her eyes at his sudden change of subject.

"Something is bothering you. Tell me", she stroked the hair from behind his neck and made him look into her eyes.

"I miss this. I miss you. There's nothing else I could say. I just miss you", he said sadly as he rubbed his nose against hers and she sighed.

"I miss you too, baby", Ginny whispered softly. "I know this past weeks have been rough. But I will make it up to you. I promise", she took his face and pecked his lips. Harry's eyes slipped from her eyes to her lips and before she could notice, he was kissing her again. He placed his hand at the back of her head, his fingers sliding between her red hair.

And suddenly they were on the couch. He pressed her body against it and kept kissing her, his hands on her hips and tickling her skin, making her giggle. Harry felt she would rise from the couch and went to kiss her neck, her greatest weakness. He kissed her shoulder and his lips brushed her collarbone, sending goosebumps through her body. Ginny felt as if her skin burned where he kissed her and she could feel the heat emanating from his body as he hugged her and she tangled her hands in his black hair. She did not want him to stop, she wanted to stay with him, she wanted to keep kissing her boyfriend all day, wanted to continue enjoying whatever was happening at that time, wanted to tell him that she loved him until she no longer had a voice, she wanted his arms to never abandon her and could always feel this way.

"Harry...", she said with a heavy breathing, "You know I have to go..."

"No, stay", he said sweetly, kissing her cheek and her jaw. She groaned and rolled them so she was on top of him. She kissed him full on the lips, a long and passionate kiss. Ginny laughed when she broke apart and saw his dazed look.

"That would keep you dazed for a while I just have to pick up my uniform and I'll be back in less that an hour", Ginny kissed him again, "I love you", she stood up and left him gobsmacked on the couch.

"I love you too", Harry said after she left.

Oh, that girl did something wrong to him. And the worst of it was that he absolutely loved it.

Sorry for not updating in a while, but at least I have the next 9 chapters planned, so yeah. There could be some ortography mistakes, but I am too tired to check them.

Love You!