Just get out of my kitchen, Cho

You have to meet Cho Chang to understand what I'm about to say. You have to know that she is sweet. She is so sweet. And very ... how can I say it without sounding rude? She is very annoying, very pink, very charming, very fake. Well, that's an exaggeration. But that was all Harry thought at the time. Well, she had come in the middle of the nicest moment he'd had in a long time. And don't get me wrong, he knew Cho, she was nice, really strong and smart, but he just had to admit, that was the worst time to make her entrance.

"I haven't seen you in forever! We have so much to talk about!", she took Ginny's hands on hers and squeezed them. A little too hard.

"Oh well... I guess so...", It was actually amusing to see Ginny in such an awkward situation, standing there, like a little child. Harry gathered all his stength to keep from laughing and placed his hand on Ginny's back, trying to be the reassuring boyfriend he was, and mentally thinking of ways to tease her when they were alone.

"Harry! It has been so long! How you've been? How is everyone?", Cho just threw questions like bombs and let them explode.

"Well, erm...things are good. It's never being the same again, but..."

"I know, I am so sorry.", She was many things, but not a liar, or a bad person. Everyone had lost something, someone. And Harry knew she was genuinely sorry. He gave her a smile and a nod.

"Well, why don't we go to the living room, Ginny! We have some catching up to do!", In a millisecond, she grabbed Ginny's arms and quite literally dragged her towards the living room, while she gave Harry a You'll pay for this later look.

"So", Hermione and Ron approached Harry while he looked at Cho and Ginny, a huge smirk plastered on his face, "How the bloody hell did that happened?"

"Well, Cho came in, after that things are blurry, and then she just stole my girlfriend"

"Ginny looks extremely uncomfortable", Hermione grimaced while Ron and Harry laughed.

"Believe me, she is"

..................................................................................................................................

The night was almost over, people were leaving, Hermione was picking everuthing up and it was just Harry standing in the kitchen, waiting for her. After one hour of talking to Cho, Ginny excused herself and ran into Harry's arms and told him to never ever leave her like that again. He unconsciously smiled, just because he thought of Ginny. Sometimes he caught himself thinking about her and he made a mental path about how he got there. Sometimes he thought that things were never changing. That he would stay with her, that time would freeze and let them be happy. At least that's what he wanted.

"Well, hello there! What are you thinking about?", the same familiar, squeaky voice echoed through his ears, making Harry shiver.

"Oh...erm...I was just about to go, and..."

"You and Ginny look adorable. You are totally made for each other", Cho approached him in matter of second, making him nervous.

"Uh, well, thanks, I mean..."

"But do you really think it would last? I mean with everything that happened", She smiled a little and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I know it will last, we always figure it out", Harry smiled weakly, nervously, removing her hand from his shoulder as kindly as he could. But Cho, being Cho, took it as an opportunity to place that hand on his chest, paralyzing him. What was he supposed to do? She placed both of her hands at the back of his neck.

"You know, relationships usually don't last", Harry was just thinking about screaming 'FIRE!', it could probably work. Cho got closer to him, with the same smile on her face.

"I really, really need to go right now", He couldn't think anymore, he knew that he had to move, or walk, or run. She was dangerously close to him in that moment, and Harry was so panicked that he didn't even realized about what happened next.

And you may be wondering, what on earth happened next? Oh, well, Cho kind of... smacked her lips against his. He couldn't quite remember how kissing her felt like, it was... different. Bad different. The worst part was, he couldn't move, his legs wouldn't respond, his head was thinking What do I do?! and the rest of him was screaming Run, you idiot!.

Oh, and guess what, due to the incredible lack of luck that Harry Potter has, the kitchen door opened. And guess who was standing in the doorway thinking, Why do I always have to walk into moments like this?. And finally, when Ginny cleared her throat, that was when Harry broke away.

"Ginny! Oh Merlin, I am so sorry! This was just an accident, I tripped and Harry was just standing there. I am so clumsy!", Cho exclaimed over and over and over again.

"You sure are, Cho", Ginny crossed her arms over her chest and used that tone, as if she was speaking to a four year old.

"But I swear, we didn't mean..."

"You sure didn't, Cho", She said again and looked over to Harry, she was feeling something inside of her, something that she wouldn't let anyone to see.

"Oh, but..."

"Just get out of my kitchen, Cho", Ginny clenched her fists because if she apologized again, Ginny would hex her and then tear those flirty eyelashes out of her eyes. Cho looked down and quietly walked away.

"She kissed me!!", Harry yelled when Ginny was opening her mouth, "I would never want to kiss someone that is not you, and we've been through this before, and that fight was a living hell for me and I am not willing to go through that just because of her. I love you!"

"I'm just...feeling weird. I mean, I don't know how to deal with this kind of stuff. Usually, I get all jealous and aggresive but it was...her. And I don't want to fight because of her, I know it's not worth it, I know you love me but when things like this happen, I tend to doubt on that fact for just a second", She tried to not let it all out. She had her insecurities, she was proud and stubborn and she would probably never admit that out loud, but she had them. Ginny was scared that one day, she would wake up and Harry would realize that there were more prettier, smarter, less annoying girls out there. And she was terrified of that.

"I am in love with you. You are my life... and I don't want you to ever doubt that. There is no other girl in this entire world that I could look at the way I look at you. I love you, Ginny, I love you", He looked at her, she looked at him. She took a deep breath and murmured something that sounded like Sod it. Then she walked over to him and kissed him. 

Ginny loved him, she loved him with every piece of herself, with everything she had. And Harry loved her, he loved her and he would never stop saying it, because it would never be enough, not for him.

But something had changed, something inside both of them. They couldn't loose each other. They were scared.

{................................................................................................................................}

OH MY GOD I'M A HYPOCRITE. And I'm also evil, I did it again Lays *wink wink*. Thank you for reading this messy and unedited chapter, that was written specially for @MediocreUkePlayer. And by "written for", I just mean that I was thinking of this person while I wrote it, no big deal (huge deal). Anyways, I didn't updated because I started watching Riverdale and I have to finish the last season of the vampire diaries before the finale on friday (crying). I guess I'll sew you guys next weekend if I'm not drowning on my tears because TVD IS ENDING AND I FEEL LIKE I'M DYING. But Oh, well. I love you guys, see ya!