Chirstmas Special

Hey, guys. Seekers here. I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. This chapter is dedicated to Christmas, so I hope you enjoy!

--------------

"Neva! Wake up!" Iowa shook my shoulder, trying to get me up. I shrugged her off. "Wake up!" She yelled. "What do you want?" I growled. "It's Christmas!" She exclaimed. I immediately jumped out of bed. I was one of the people who volunteered to decorate the training area for the party tonight.

"Did you forget?" She asked. "Yeah, a little bit," I chuckled. It's been a long time since we last celebrated the time of year. Last Christmas, I was still recovering from a gun shot. Year before that, well the Director said no. Year before that, someone died. As you can surely see, holidays get kinda cut off a lot.

"Merry Christmas, Neva," Iowa said to me. I smiled. "Merry Christmas, Iowa," I responded. "Come on. We need to get armored. The Director said we couldn't have the party if we showed that we didn't deserve it," I said. Iowa nodded. "Then let's go," She said. We rushed out of the dorm, and into Alaska.

Iowa basically tackled him. "Ow.. Merry Christmas to you too, Iowa," Alaska said as they stood up. "Yeah, sorry about that, Al. Merry Christmas," Iowa said. "Merry Christmas, Neva," Al said. I nodded. "Merry Christmas, Al," I said.

Just thinking of it, I said, "Merry Christmas, Chi," She appeared. "I have never got to celebrate it. My facility never did anything special for it," She sounded so sad. Eta and Kappa both came up, "Neither did mine, sis," Kappa said. We turned toward Eta. "Zeta… and I… celebrated together... This is the first time actually celebrating without him..." He sounded even sadder than Chi.

"I'm so sorry, Eta. We promise to get your brother back somehow. Just remember, you have your younger siblings, and us. We won't leave you," Iowa consoled. Eta seemed to brighten. "I hope you do. Merry Christmas, everyone," Eta said. We all smiled at him. The little A.I. can change moods faster than anyone I know.

"Merry Christmas, Eta. And you too, Kappa," We said. I heard Kappa sigh. "Good to know that I'm an after thought… Thanks, guys," Kappa said with a laugh. "Merry Christmas, Kappa. You're just as important to this team as anyone else," Alaska said. Iowa and I nodded in agreement.

"Let's go get armored. We know what the Director said," Iowa said. Alaska and I nodded, and followed her down the hall, where we ran into Michigan. "Hey. Merry Christmas," Alaska, Iowa, and I all said to him. He looked at us like we were insane. "Now all of you are saying the same things at the same time? This is just going to get creepy. Merry Christmas," He said. We got armored.

I smiled. Michigan joined our little group. The whole morning was filled with, "Merry Christmas," It started to get a little repetitive, actually. "Me-Merry Christmas, F-Freelancer!" One of the soldiers said to us as we passed. I smiled and said, "Merry Christmas. Don't be so formal," He just nodded, and went back to his friends, who congratulated him for being so 'brave' to come and talk to us.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" A hyper voice said from behind us. "Oh, crap," Iowa and I said, just as C-O tackled us to the ground. "Merry Christmas, C-O..." I said, pushing her off. "Come on Neva! You're part of the decorating group. We're starting now!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the group. "Bye guys?" I called, but it came out as a question.

Iowa waved. "Sucks to be you!" Alaska called. I was stuck with C-O, and many more until tonight, which is when the party starts, and presents are given. I just hope she doesn't try to go over board with the decorations again. That year was a little… vibrant, to say the least.

She led me to hangar bay 02, not the training area. "Um, C-O, this is the hangar? Isn't it supposed to be help in the training area?" I asked, utterly confused. She looked at me. "This year, the training room is too small for what we have planned this year," She said happily. "What do we have planned this year?" What did I get myself dragged into? "Oh, you'll see. We also have a lot of presents this year too, so that means more space. Oh, wait, did you get a present for Iowa?" She asked. I nodded, smiling.