Ch.9: Aftermath and the Raven

Tom awoke to the sound of soft snoring. To his surprise (and dismay), he was completely in the nude. It took the Brit quite some time to remember that he "mated" with his partner. It was around 7 in the morning and Tom felt extremely drowsy, but, he got up anyways.

"Heck... last night sure was...something... I'ma take a shower," he mumbled to himself. However, before he could even budge, Tord grabbed him.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" The Norwegian hissed and pulled Tom back in the bed. The confused Brit stumbled and fell back, into Tord's tight grip.

"Ummm, I was gonna take a shower, dude," Tom retorted, a slight tone of annoyance in his voice.

The room was dimly lit by the rays from the sun that could barely shine in the room. The blinds were obviously closed. But, with a robotic eye, Tord could see fairly well in the dark.

The Norwegian slowly brushed Tom's hair with his hands. This caused the strands of fluffy hair to get caught in his soft grip. The loving gesture instantly relaxed the annoyed Brit.

"Going in the shower without me, huh? That's a little mean," Tord pouted, jokingly.

"If you insist on coming, I don't mind," the Brit winked at Tord, chuckling slightly.

The Norwegian only let out a small laugh before getting out of bed to join Tom.

"That's what I thought," Tom teased and practically dragged Tord to the washroom. Both were still in the nude but that didn't bother them, seemingly. This exposed the numerous scars both of them had. Tord had (obviously) the worse scars, however. That was part of being in the army. Having scars were just a mere sign of strength.

Around 30 minutes later, Tom and Tord exit the steamy washroom, draped in a white towel. They parted ways to their own rooms to dress up.

To their dismay, the day already seemed to be a bore. It was silent between the two, they were snuggled up on the couch. Weary and bored, Tom and Tord found nothing better to do than watch TV.

Luckily, the man himself was on his way to make the atmosphere queer. The man, known as Edd, planned a whole speech about keeping the sound of sex at a low volume. Of course, he knew that it wouldn't affect the two lovebirds as much as it would affect him or Matt. Mainly because speaking of these things was always an awkward conversation starter.

The small Brit barged in the place with Matt following behind.
"Tom, Tord! We need to have a serious chat on the birds and the bees," Edd announced as he confidently marched towards the two males who were intertwined in a tight hug.

"Good morning to you too, Edd," Tord sighed annoyingly and pulled away from Tom.

"Yeah... Good morning," Tom groaned and sat up, obviously peeved.

Edd took a seat on the floor, facing them. Matt did the same, slumping down with a tired huff. Matt didn't have a good night sleep after hearing Tom and Tord... exchanging 'special' favours.

"By the way, thanks to you guys I won my bet with Matt. Also, as you can see, Matt and I didn't sleep. At all," Edd said, almost scolding the couple for not letting them sleep. However, Edd's words were rather misleading to Tord's ears.

"Wait... you two did the do??" He asked, as curious as a cat. The Norwegian leaned in, he was at the edge of his seat. Tord was clearly interested and more than ready to know Edd's answer.

"... No! We didn't! You guys were awfully loud, that's all," Matt spoke up before the other Brit could say a thing. The sudden lost of composure from the ginger boy was fairly suspicious. This caused Tord to snoop in their affairs even further, like a witty detective.
"Oh, is that so, hmm? Were we loud enough to cover any one else's... moans?" Tord teased with great pleasure.