Chapter 17: Bonkers

"Fuck that shit, bitch!" Tom yelled at Tord, who was seated on a fancy leather chair, facing Tom.
Let's go back a few minutes ago.

Tord entered Tom's apartment, without bothering to manifest his presence. He proceeded to knock him out, bringing us back to where we were a few moments ago.

"Come on, Tom. We both know that these studies might actually cure you.... and the rest of the contaminated people. To destroy a virus, you have to terminate the cause, no?" 

Tord was silently marveling at his tangled-up victim. He craved power more than anything, after all, and having power over Tom was nearly euphoric for him. Tom wriggled and spat at Tord, making him grimace and wipe the spit off.

"I am not a damn science experiment. I won't give my body away so you can shove your gross ass hands inside my guts. Fuck off," Tom snapped back, anger riddled across his face.
"Pfft. You already gave your body to me. Multiple times, if you catch my drift," the Norwegian winked at the other male and laughed with amusement.

"Ewww. Fuck off you fucking commie," Tom winced in disgust and grunted.

"Anyways, you pretty much are as bad as me. I mean, look at how many people you bit and infected "for science." You did it against their will, too. I have some news, buddy. Those "test cures" I sent were all fake. They contained poison. Not possible cures," Tord groaned and sighed, annoyed.

"...what?" 

"You killed them, you poisoned them. All of them. All of the test tubes contained poison, aaaaalll 50 of 'em," Tord grinned while Tom gasped.

The Brit grasped his own hair and began to tear up a little. An overwhelming amount of anxiety bubbled-up in his chest. It wasn't long before he fainted. 

"Jeez Tom, you're such a wuss puss. Take him, boys, I've got important things to do... very important things," Tord chuckled and ordered the two soldiers who stood silent. Both men took him away, without a word said.

Tom's POV

I woke up in a dull room, a lady was staring at me with a spaced-out glare. She seemed sick, in all sorts of ways. Not only did she tremble slightly, but she also repeated the same thing over and over,

"Fear the Red Man, fear the Red Man, fear the Red Man. Fear..."

"Ma'am, who is the Red Man?" I asked, unaware that she was speaking about Tord.
Her eyes widened and she began to shake violently. Her bony arm lifted up, she pointed at me and yelled,

"BLACK EYED DEMON! HE WANTS YOU!" 

I jumped and immediately stood up to run off. But my feet were chained up, so were my hands. I was locked in with this lady, that Tord probably traumatized. Nice.

"I thought about it, Tom..." a familiar Norwegian voice spoke up. I jolted back and turned to face the very source of the voice, Tord.

"RED MAN! RED MAN! RED MAN!" The lady shrieked.

"Ah, so you're the 'Red Man' nice to know." I hissed.

"Oh, me? The Red Man? Glad you met Mrs. Stein, she used to be a client of mine, but she betrayed our... policies. So this happened, nice, right?" Tord grinned and took a seat beside me, ignoring the shaking Mrs. Stein.

"No-" I snapped, but the Norski cut me off before I could say anything else.

"Tut, tut, tut. No negativity here, okay?~ It took us a while to accomplish, Mrs. Stein was a hot-headed one. But we managed to snap her with... extra painful torture. Anyways, about that freedom of yours..." Tord smirked and cackled slightly, making me flinch in disgust.