Ch.13: Strike One

No one's POV

There's a weird thing about life that brings us together... and pulls us apart. Confusion, anger, melancholy. All these feelings play a great role in whether or not you love someone. Would you care for someone who did quite a number on you? Would you love a traitor?

Tom sat by Tord, both males were cuddling. Winter was finally taking it's toll. The dancing leaves were now buried under a small layer of cotton-like snow. The trees seemed black amongst the white land and the sky was almost always grey.

A cold breeze managed to make it's way into their place. Causing both males to shiver and cuddle closer. Tord was playing in Tom's brown, spiky hair while he relaxed. The TV flashed countless images before their eyes, if Tom even has eyes.

It was a typical winter day.
The Brit's mind was buzzing, however. There was a question that he just had to ask. But how and when?

Tom decided to shrug the stress off and give it a go, it couldn't be as bad as he thought, right?

"Um...Tord?"

"Yeah Tom?" Tord looked at Tom with a concerned look, he could sense Tom's nervousness.

"I know this may be out of the blue, I just couldn't help but wonder; do you have a family?" The Brit questioned, in dire need for an answer.

Tord flinched and shuddered. The memory of his dads shook him to the bone. They were so vivid and fresh in his mind, to the point that he could almost see their guts before his eyes.
"You okay Tord?" Tom asked, fully aware that Tord was not okay.

"I'm fine," he hissed in reply, stood up and walked off to his room.

It was enough of secrecy, the Brit stood up too and ran after the Norwegian. He grasped Tord's red sweater tightly and huffed,

"Stop! Stop hiding behind these walls, you can trust me for fucks sake!" Tom yelled at him and pushed him against the wall like many times before.

"Tom I-"

"You know what... you can trust me but, can I trust YOU? Can I? You lie all the fucking time, it's like you're two-faced,"

"Tom please-"

"NO! I CAN'T STAND YOU!"

with that, the man began to boil and transform into his demons.

"TOM SHUT UP!" Tord punched him dead in the 'eye'.
The Brit growled and groaned, his body expanded and he turned into his monster form. He gave Tord a look of pure anger and grasped his arms with great strength. Tom's claws dug deeply into the Norski's skin, causing him to whimper.

"Tom...stop..."

"Please stop!" Tord begged
But Tom continued to tear into him. The beast finally let go, making Tord fall down onto the ground.

But he wasn't over with him.
With one slash, the Norwegian's guts scattered on the ground. Like bloody spaghetti.

The beast glared at his blood-covered hands and began to sob.

The tears merged with Tord's blood and Tom's sight began to blur.

He fell to the ground, beside Tord.

"He's down! Get him before he wakes up!"

"Wake up"

Tord's POV

Tom jolted up and shouted,

"SHIT!"

I've been trying to wake him up for the past five minutes. Finally, my efforts flourished.
He instantly pushed me away and shrieked,