JOKE CHAPTER. Luke, you were made in a petri dish

Signed, Your Lover
I was sitting in the shower, letting the sharp jet of hot water pound on my frail skin. Pound. Pound.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's been two weeks since I've left him for dead. I don't know why I am still weeping over a dead man who ruined me. WAKE ME UP. I never liked him, in the end. I don't think he ever liked me, either. I just think we needed each other's mutual comfort and eventually we got bored of it.
As usual.
But I'm afraid also afraid of him, or at least what he wap at the time. He wicked look never ceases to haunt me, his love was tormented just like his mind. Lmao i'm so edgy lol XD
However, I cannot admit that he was evil. The man was just corrupted, eroded by life just like oxygen and copper. #Deep
How long have I been in the shower? An hour? Minutes? I lost track of time. I should by a fucking watch why am I this dumb. My eyes are black does that make me anti racist or racist?
I decided to get out of the shower and dress up. I had to get out someday, after all. I grabbed the clothing scattered across the tiled floor and threw them in the laundry basket. The clean clothes I was to wear were already prepared by me for me. Because I have no wifu to take care of me (triggering feminists is fun) so I do stuff by my own now. I'm so alone help.
The steam of from the shower blocked me from seeing my reflection in the mirror. Fucking thomas the train and his steam.
But that was okay, I didn't want to see myself all beaten up like just like old times. Yolo j'vais parlez french j'vous aimes pas. P'tit chienne.
Just like old times, that sounds like something he'd say. That, or "hello old friend" as if I were fucking old or even his "friend," in the first place. Friendzone was not eve an option. He was just deadtome zone. Pikachu criss.
I'm dead inside
I never was his friend, buddy, chum, pal, homie, home slice, bread slice, American, slave, Bacon and eggs sunny side up moo. I know I said I never loved him, but somewhere, deep inside, I know there's a connection (wifi). Three bars esti.
Me and him are very similar in odd ways. Hey batter batter batter SwING. I GOT MY OWN THING. This very fact is the reason why I came to the point of dating such an asshole. Sniff. There's cocaine stuck in my nose hair and it burns. It's just like I dated myself, in some way. (Ew Pinecest)
Winter was coming 😩💦💦 along just fine, no storms yet, just a slight snow fall. Which was fine with me, winter and snow is cold( ya no shit ). It makes my place cold and empty. It lacks in population. Or should I say, it lacks in Tord. My ass lacks in Tord. There's this charisma that he had that enlightened this place. Like his penus.
I miss him
I miss Jesus 🙏
But I don't regret what I did. I shot him. OHHH BOSS ASS BITCH SHOT HIM OOOOOHHH Not in a lethal manner because something stopped me from killing him bluntly like that. EWW pussy can't even pew pew. I just shot him in the leggy and pulled with his car. I left him alone in the dark. To die. Savage af.
He was probably eaten by some animal (or your mom) or maybe he bled to death. I honestly have no clue, I'm just pretty sure he passed away. Like he should've when I shott him with the harpoon gun. Get harpoon'd bitch
I was sitting at the table, going through my letters. Most contained junk mail, bills and porn mags from Kijiji™ Tabarnak But one stuck out from the rest. The address on the paper was finely written (the font was papyrus) and the stamp was made of wax look those old letters. Even the paper looked fancy. I sniffed it, no cocaine in my nose hair left aww.
Without waiting or even checking who it was from, I ripped it open and began to read,
Dear Dick,
Yo it's yo big daddy ere I didn't die lmao suck my cock you fucking pussy. You couldn't eve shoot me properly rip son
Btw I'm buildin a new robot that's harpoon proof so idk hide I guess. I love you.
You have a nice hentai face. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
~Signed,
Probably gave u ass chlamydia man
So much for a fancy letter.
I looked around the envelope for an address but all I got was mine, not Tord's. I guessed he got it shipped by one of his men.
At least I have a nice hentai face
Gay moaning
Bang bang into the leg
Bangtan Boys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
EyO LADIES N GENTLEMENN
ooOOoh
A/n: I'm not drunk
I'm Alex
Nice to meet you son I will adopt u for cheeze.
Illuminaughty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)