First Day

Dg22: Helllloooo to everyone reading this story! I got this idea from reading a similar story, different fandom. The main characters are me(duh), MagicViolet99, and buttercream0! I hope you enjoy, and if you want to make an appearance, let me know in the comments and tell me about your OC, like name, personality, and Ultimate talent. I apologize in advance if I get your personality wrong ButterCream. Now then, onto the story!

------------------------------------------------

Dewottgirl stepped up to the gates leading into Hope's Peak Academy. Her brown hair in twin braids with the usual sky blue and pink stripes, and slightly curled bangs. She pushed up her sky blue glasses as her brown eyes scanned the area before her. She pulled down her white tank top with Pikachu on it and smoothed out a few wrinkles in her knee-length black skirt. She checked to make sure the pink laces on her black sneakers were tied. She nervously played with the tan seashell on her sky blue bracelet, the same one on the other wrist. Dewottgirl looked at the person on her left, MagicViolet.

She had sky blue hair that was violet halfway down and sky blue bangs with a violet triangle above her right eye. A light purple barrette sat on her head. Her purple eyes darted around, taking in the scene. She had a sky blue heart on her right cheek. She straightened her light blue tee-shirt with a violet music note and violet dots around it. She pulled on her light purple vest then put her hands in the pockets of her blue jeans. She kicked a rock near her violet boots. Three light blue bracelets on her right wrist hugged her arm so they wouldn't move, while a grey bracelet hugged her other wrist. Dewottgirl then looked to her right at Airi.

She had black hair in low pigtails with bright green tips and side bangs. Her pink eyes glanced over at Dewottgirl, then looked away. She fixed her black leather jacket and loosened her green scarf. She pulled down her green skirt and crouched down to fix her green stockings. She tightened the laces on her black boots before turning to Dewottgirl and MagicViolet.

"Our first day at Hopes Peak Academy!" Airi said, trying to sound excited but nervousness snuck into her words. "Yeah, let's just hope this time we don't have to deal with annoying people Dewott." MagicViolet said. Dewottgirl nodded. "I hope we can make new friends that will have our back just like our other friends. Now then, let's go!" Dewottgirl said, smiling and pointing towards their new school.

The three of them got excepted into Hope's Peak Academy because of their talents. Dewottgirl is the Ultimate Writer/Leader. MagicViolet is the Ultimate Actress. Airi is the Ultimate Voice Actress.

They walked towards the school, growing more confident as they got closer. They opened the doors and walked into the school. Many students were walking around, talking to friends, and rushing to different places. The three girls headed to the office to find their dorms, then headed for the girls dorms. I wonder who my roommates are. Dewottgirl thought as she stopped in front of a door. Surprisingly, MagicViolet and Airi stopped too.

"No way, we're roommates?!" Airi squealed, excited. "Yes, this is perfect!" MagicViolet exclaimed. "Yes! My two best friends are also my roommates!" Dewottgirl said happily. She unlocked the door and they walked inside. Each claimed a bed and put their things away in the dressers near their beds. After getting settled in, they went to explore the school.

On the third floor MagicViolet accidentally walked straight into a short blonde boy. He had short blonde hair with two shaved parts on each side of his head, the bottom one curling down behind his ears, and the top one curling up in the same spot. He wore a pinstriped suit that was open and a black tie with a weird pattern on it, and black dress shoes. He had rings on his right hand. He had a small blush on his cheeks, but seeing his expression, it must be a permanent blush. He had golden eyes that glared at her. "Watch where the fuck you're going!" He growled.