Awakening

Dewott walked back into the control room, seeing as Kirigiri told her to have a break. She yawned slightly and stretched, walking out to see the remaining students heading into the ruins. Kirigiri was setting up three capsules. "Dewott, you're just in time." Kirigiri said, looking up. "We need you to send us into the Neo World Program." Dewott stopped and stared at her. "Are you sure?" She asked, receiving a nod.

"Alright, I'll try..." Dewott said, walking over to the controls and waiting for them to get in the capsules. Once they were in she sent them into the program and watched as they confronted Alter Junko and the remaining students. Once they shut down the program, she brought them out and helped them out of the capsules.

"The remaining students should be waking up." Naegi said. They went to the capsule room and waited. For a long time everything was still, they were still sleeping peacefully. Then, the sound of a capsule opening sounded, Naegi and Dewott immediately going to see who it was. The long haired boy tried to sit up but fell back down again. Naegi helped him sit up and he opened his eyes. He had one red, one olive green.

"Izuru?" Naegi asked. The boy shook his head and smiled. "Hajime Hinata." He said, his voice quiet and scratchy from being asleep for so long. The sound of another capsule opening sounded and Dewott went over, seeing Fuyuhiko stare at the ceiling with his one good eye. The other was Junko's eye. Dewott reached down and helped him sit up.

"... Dewott?" Fuyuhiko asked. Dewott nodded and smiled. "Hello Fuyuhiko." Fuyuhiko looked around and tried to stand. Dewott helped him up and put his arm around her shoulders, putting hers around his waist. She lead him out of the capsule room into the hotel, helping him in a chair next to Hajime.

"Stay here, I'll be back." Dewott said, leaving to help get Sonia, Akane, and Kazuichi. After they were all out they left them alone and tried to figure out how to wake up the others. "There has to be something..." Naegi said. "Maybe we can create dreams that destroy the despair." Kirigiri said. "Will that even work?" Togami asked. "It's worth a shot." Dewott said. Naegi nodded.

"Then it's settled, lets create the dreams to wake them up." Naegi said. It took months for them to create the dreams and wake everyone up, Nagito being the last to wake up. Dewott was sad when she had to leave before the others were awake. News from Hajime was the only thing letting them know they were waking up.

Dewott was staring out the window as they made their way to Future Foundation's headquarters. "Dewott!" The boat started to rock. It went faster and faster, until everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dewott opened her eyes and looked up to see the infirmary. "What...?" She sat up and saw Violet, Airi, Nagito, and Naegi. Rosette, Wyvern, and two students she didn't know were there. One was a boy. He had shaggy black hair, blue eyes, a black t-shirt underneath a blue jacket, blue jeans, and red sneakers. The other was a girl.

She had long brown hair, green eyes, a turquoise sweater, blue jeans, and white sneakers. The four of them looked over and smiled. The boy walked over and held out his hand to her. Dewott shyly took it and he helped her up. "Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Trexman Akani, the Ultimate Strategist. My friend over there is Momo Zuramaru, Ultimate Reader." He said. Dewott nodded. "I'm Dewottgirl, but you can call me Dewott. I'm the Ultimate Writer and Ultimate Leader." She said. "There's no way that's your name. What is it really?" Trexman asked. "... fine... My real name is Dewott Ura, but I didn't want anyone knowing who I really was."

Momo walked over, shyly. "Um, if you don't mind me asking, why don't you want anyone knowing who you are?" She asked. "I don't want people to know I was related to my brother... Chris Uragirimono, the Ultimate Traitor and Ultimate Reborn." Dewott said.

"I've heard of him. He's a trouble maker." Trexman said. Dewott nodded and heard a groan. She looked to see Violet waking up and rushed over to her. "Violet!" She exclaimed, hugging her tightly. Violet smiled and hugged her back. "Dewott!" She let go and smiled. "That was a really weird dream I had." Violet said. "I had a weird one too." Dewott said.

"Ghh... What..." Dewott turned to see Nagito waking up. Nagito looked around before spotting Airi. He scooped her up in his arms and cradled her, waiting for her to wake up. When she did she hugged him tightly, starting to cry. Finally Naegi woke up, and Dewott ran over to him, hugging him as tight as she could. Naegi hugged back, holding her close.

*Violet's third POV*

Violet watched them with a small smile, happy for them. She remembered the dream and her eyes widened slightly, but she quickly covered it up. I gotta apologize to Fuyuhiko! She thought, getting up and leaving. She ran down the halls, trying to find him.

She ran to his dorm and knocked, only for other to be answered by Kazuichi, his roommate. "Oh, hey Violet!" Kazuichi said. "Where's Fuyuhiko?" Violet asked. "He left a bit ago, muttering something about finding you." Kazuichi said. "Thanks Kazuichi bye!" Violet said, running off. She could hear Kazuichi call after her.

She kept running, turning a corner and crashing into someone. "Oh my god I'm sorry!" Violet said, standing up and seeing she ran into Fuyuhiko. "Fuyuhiko!" She hugged him tightly. "Violet?" Fuyuhiko asked, a bit startled. "I'm sorry Fuyuhiko. I was just mad. I didn't mean to upset you..." Violet muttered. Fuyuhiko hugged her back, kissing her forehead. "I forgive you... I love you." "I love you Fuyuhiko..."

------------------------------------------------

Dg22: Don't you love happy endings? I'm sorry for not updating. Here's a cool video I found as an apology.

That's it for now! Byeeeeeeeeee!