Classes and Singing

Dewott took a deep breath and walked into homeroom. She was in class 78, while Airi and Violet were in class 77. Dewott looked around at the students sitting two at a table. They all looked up at her. Dewott blushed, not liking the attention. She spotted an empty seat and quickly walked over to it, her head down and clutching her notebook tightly.

She sat down and opened her notebook to a new page. She was just about to write when a hand covered the page. Dewott looked up to see green eyes and messy brown hair. Dewott smiled at Naegi. "Hello Dewott! I didn't know you were in this class!" He said, taking the seat next to her.

"I didn't know you were in this class either!" Dewott exclaimed. Suddenly someone slammed their hands on the table. Dewott flinched and looked up at her. She had brown hair tied up in a high ponytail. Her blue eyes sparkled with excitement. She had tan skin and wore a white tank top. She wore a red jacket over it and jean shorts. She had a red band around her left knee and white sneakers.

"Hello! I'm Asahina Aoi, the Ultimate Swimmer!" She said, taking her hands off the table and extending one for her to shake. Dewott shook her hand and smiled softly. "I'm Dewottgirl, the Ultimate Writer/Leader. You can call me Dewott. Nice to meet you!" She said, letting go of Asahina's hand. Asahina smiled before walking over to a muscular girl.

She had long white hair that was slightly curled. She had icy blue eyes and a scar running across her face. She wore a white and blue sailors uniform with ripped sleeves. She had a blue skirt and pink flatts. She had three parallel scars on her right arm and bandages up her forearms and legs. Suddenly someone yanked on one of Dewott's braids, and she yelped, turning to the person who pulled her braid.

The boy had brown hair that went down to his shoulders in spikes. He had blue-green eyes full of mischief. He wore a blue button up shirt with the top three unbuttoned. He wore black pants with a black belt and black sneakers. He gave her a mischievous grin and stood up straight. "I didn't know you were excepted into Hope's Peak Academy Dew-Dew." He laughed.

"I didn't know you were in this class Christina." Dewott sneered. Chris rolled his eyes. "One slip up from my girlfriend and now that's my new name?" Chris asked. "It wasn't a slip up baka." Dewott said, sticking out her tongue. Chris grabbed it and pulled. "Keep this in your mouth if you're not using it." Chris said, letting go.

He flicked her forehead and smirked as she rubbed that spot. "You're a jerk!" Dewott yelled, aiming a punch at him. Chris grabbed her wrist and twisted her arm. He raised his hand to strike her.

"VIOLENCE IS NOT WELCOMED IN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT! IT IS AGAINST THE RULES!" A voice rang out through the classroom. Chris let go of her wrist. "Yeah yeah, be quiet. I think they heard you in Australia." Chris said, waving his hand at someone before taking his seat. Another boy walked up to Dewott.

He had dark purple spiky hair. He had red eyes with big eyebrows that make him look mad. He has a white shirt with a medal on the left side and a red band with Japanese written in white on his left arm. He wore white pants and black boots. "I apologize for his behavior. He is not the kindest person." The boy said. "I know... He's my brother..." Dewott sighed. "Oh, that's too bad... My name is Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the Ultimate Moral Compass." He said with a bow. Dewott smiled and returned the gesture. "I'm Dewottgirl, the Ultimate Writer/Leader. You can call me Dewott." She said.

Ishimaru smiled and waved to Naegi before returning to his seat. "This is gonna be a long day..." Dewott sighed, dropping her head onto the desk. "Hey, we'll be here for you!" Naegi said.

Dewott looked up at him and smiled. "Thanks Naegi!" She cried, hugging him. Naegi laughed and patted her back gently, before gently pushing her off. Dewott sat down again, planning on how to make Naegi hers and only hers.

*Violet's third POV*

Violet walked up to the stage in the gym after school. She walked up onto the stage, feeling the excitement of performing like she always does on stage. Without thinking, Violet began to sing her favorite song.

"And who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars. Collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love apart. You're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul. So don't come back for me... Don't come back at all..."

Without her noticing, Fuyuhiko had walked in. He stood there, listening to her sing. Fuyuhiko started to smile as his shoulders relaxed, finding her voice soothing. Violet glanced over at Fuyuhiko but did a double take, her voice faltering and a blush spreading across her face. She completely shut her mouth, embarrassed.

"Hey, why'd you stop?" Fuyuhiko asked, all aggressiveness gone from his voice. "O-oh, do you want me to continue?" Violet asked, surprised. Fuyuhiko simply nodded. Violet began singing again.

"I wanna be a bottle blonde. I don't know why but I feel coned. I wanna be an idle teen. I wish I hadn't been so clean. I wanna stay inside all day. I want the world to go away. I want blood, guts, and chocolate cake. I wanna be a real fake. Yeah I wish I'd been I wish I'd been a teen, teen idle. Wish I'd been the prom queen, fighting for the title."

Fuyuhiko walked up to her and covered her mouth, causing her to stop. Violet stared, shocked. "Not that one. Sing a different song." Fuyuhiko said. Violet thought about it for a minute before starting to sing Diary of Jane. Fuyuhiko smiled, watching her as she sang the lyrics.

Fuyuhiko cut her off yet again, but this time with a kiss. He quickly pulled away and started walking out of the gym, smiling to himself. "Oh yeah," he glanced over his shoulder. "You should sing more often." With that, Fuyuhiko quickly left the gym.

Violet stood there, shocked. She reached up and touched her lips, still warm from when Fuyuhiko kissed her. Violet blushed even darker. Does that mean... He likes me? Violet thought.

------------------------------------------------

Dg22: Ok, another part done! The songs were Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri, Teen Idle by Marina and the Diamonds and Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin. Thanks for reading! Bye mon amies!