Love In Odd Places

Dg22: Ok, from now on, my friends BaconJewel and WyvernDestroyer will be appearing in this story! Well, enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

*Airi's third POV*

Airi ran down the halls. It's the second day and I'm already gonna be late to class! Airi thought. She ran past the hall monitor, who told her to slow down and no running in the halls.

Airi turned the corner and ran straight into another student. "I'm so sorry- Nagito!" Nagito turned around and smiled. "Ah, I didn't think you'd remember trash like me." Nagito said. "Nagito, you're not trash!" Airi said, a small blush forming.

"Airi is too kind to me..." Nagito said, blushing slightly. Airi smiled before realizing why she was in such a rush. I'm gonna be late! Airi looked up at Nagito, surprised he hasn't noticed. "Nagito, we're going to be late for class!" She said.

Nagito smiled and grabbed her wrist. "Nagito what are you- NAGITO!" Airi shrieked as Nagito pulled her over and slung her over his shoulder. He stood and bolted down the halls towards their class. "Put me down!" Airi yelled, pounding on his back.

Nagito stopped outside the door and put her down, panting as he tried to catch his breath. Airi glared at him, but the anger quickly melted as she stared at him. His cheeks were flushed and his lips were parted slightly as he regained control of his breathing. Airi felt herself blush as she looked away, embarrassed.

"L-lets go inside." Nagito studdered slightly. Airi looked up to see him blushing and staring at the ground. Airi turned and opened the door, letting Nagito in first. He muttered a thanks before taking his seat in the back. Airi took her seat next to Violet, who was humming Your Love Is My Drug. Airi smiled at her and was about to say something when someone cleared their throat.

Airi looked up to see Mahiru Koizumi, the Ultimate Photographer. She smiled at her and held up her camera, taking a picture. "What was that for?" Violet asked, a small blush forming. "Because you both look like you're in love, and that was the perfect picture to take!" Mahiru said.

Hiyoko walked up to them. "You better not be questioning Mahiru you pig face!" Hiyoko said to Violet. "The fuck did you just call her?!" Fuyuhiko asked, standing up. "Pffft, haha! Like I'm scared of you shorty!" Hiyoko laughed. "LOOK WHO'S TALKING!" Fuyuhiko yelled, not liking being called "shorty" at all.

"Please, stop your fighting at once! We are friends, are we not?" Sonia said, standing up to face the others. "You're right Miss Sonia! We are friends! Well, with everyone but that psycho Nagito." Kazuichi said, pointing at Nagito. "No, that's wrong! I'm his friend!" Airi said, slamming her hands on the table and standing up. "Please, Airi, I'm used to it. You don't have to for trash like-" "Shut up Nagito! I'm your friend, so I'm going to stand up for you!" Airi interrupted.

"She's right... I am Nagito's friend as well." A calm voice said. Chiaki stood up and smiled. "All of us are friends, so we shouldn't fight." She said. Everyone sat down again just as the teacher walked in. Airi glanced at Nagito and saw him smile at her before she turned back to the teacher.

*timeskip to lunch*

*Dewott's third POV*

Dewott walked to an empty table with her lunch. She sat down and looked around for her friends. She spotted them heading over with their lunches. They sat down on either side of her and smiled.

"Violet's in love!" Airi blurted out. "Airi!" Violet yelled, blushing. "Wait, is it Fuyuhiko? Did he do something?" Dewott asked. Violet fell silent. "Ooh, he did! What was it?!" Dewott asked. "U-um, yesterday after school, he heard me singing and um... He kissed me..." Violet grew darker red at that. "I SHIP IT!" Dewott and Airi said in unison. "Shut up!" Violet said, but was smiling.