Uh Oh...

*Chris's third POV*

Chris watched as Dewott and Naegi talked and laughed. So unfortunate... That poor boy is in the way of my victory over my sister... Chris thought. Two shadows covered him and he smirked. "Hello Junko and Mukuro." Chris said, looking up at the twins.

"Hello Chris~" Junko purred. "Anything I can do for you ladies?" Chris asked. "Well, I need you to cause despair to your pitiful sister and her friends in class 77. As well as this class here." Junko said evily. "How will that work?" Chris asked, his curiosity rising.

"Simple. I want you to slip this in their drinks at dinner, and when they fall asleep, their school memories will be gone and they'll stay asleep until the games are over with." Junko said, giving him a bottle with a grey and black mixture inside.

Chris stared at it then looked over at his sister. A sudden barrage of memories pushed it's way to the front of his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris was 7, watching his 4 year old little sister play with the large Lego bricks. He walked over to her, holding something behind his back. "Dewott, I have a surprise for you!" Chris said, excited to see her reaction. He told himself he'd never use his talent as the Ultimate Traitor against her, because he loved her.

Dewott looked up at him and smiled. "Big bwother!" Dewott exclaimed happily. Chris smiled and held out a teddy bear to her. It was brown and soft with big, black button eyes. Dewott took it and stared at it before jumping up and hugging him along with the teddy bear. "Tank you Chwis!" She cried happily.

"Oh Dewott, we're so proud!"

"Two talents, just like me! And very useful ones indeed!"

Chris watched from the doorway, jealousy taking over. His younger sister, who was only 6 years old, had two talents that would help their family and the world. Chris? He was the Ultimate Traitor/Reborn, two talents that would get him nowhere unless he wanted to be a villain.

Chris watched as Dewott was picked up and praised. She was promised gifts and treats. Chris looked down at the teddy bear he got her two years ago. He tightened his fists around it and threw it to the ground before storming off.

Now, Chris was 12, walking up to his 9 year old sister. "Hey Dewott, you wanna play outside?" Chris asked, hopeful. "Not now Chris. I'm almost finished with this story about a hero who finds himself in an abandoned village where strange things are happening." Dewott said, looking up at him.

She had a smile on her face and her eyes were full of excitement like they always were when she was writing. Chris glared at her, jealousy taking over. "Fine, if you won't listen, I'll have to teach you a lesson!" Chris shouted. Dewott flinched at those words. He has been saying the same thing since she found her talent for writing at 6. "C-Chris, please..." Dewott pleaded to him.

Chris wasn't listening. In his blind rage, he took out a pocket knife and grabbed her wrist. A few minutes later he let go and stared at her. Tears stained her cheeks and blood dripped down her arm onto the wooden floor. Her cries of pain echoed through the small room. Chris picked up the teddy bear from the doorway and threw it at her.

"Shut up, you pathetic girl. No one will save you." Chris said calmly, despite the fact that rage was eating away at his emotions. Dewott covered her mouth with her uninjured arm. Chris turned on his heel and left.

Chris stared at the website he was on. He was now 15, and Dewott was 12. Chris clicked on one of the icons and got up. He went outside and waited. Soon, a man appeared and walked up to him. "Are you Chris Uragirimono*?" He asked. "Yes. Are you a member of the Kuzuryuu clan?" Chris asked.

The man nodded. "I have brought along the heir to the clan, as well as his tool." The man said. Behind him was a short blonde haired boy with a pinstriped suit. Next to him was a silver haired girl with a black sailors uniform and a navy blue sword bag. "Good, make it fast. Don't kill the girl though. She's mine." Chris said.

They disappeared into the house and Chris waited. A few minutes later, he heard screams, then the crackle of burning items. They left the house, and left Chris without a word. Chris walked inside and put out the fire in Dewott's room after a few minutes of it burning.

He glanced in his parents room and saw blood on the walls and floor. His heart ached as he saw his dead parents, but continued on. He found Dewott weeping in the bathroom. Chris walked over to her. "Remember this next time you disobey me." Chris said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris got up and left for lunch, seeing as the bell snapped him out of his memories. He walked over to Dewott and her friends. They stopped talking and stared at him.

"Hello Dewott." Chris said. "Hello Chris." Dewott said flatly. "I have something important to tell you. Remember when that assassin came to kill our parents?" Chris asked. "Please... don't bring it up..." Dewott whispered, scared. "Well, I'm sure you remember. Right, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu and Peko Pekoyama?" Chris asked. Those two looked startled and glanced at each other. "Chris, shut up. Those two don't know what happened." Dewott said.

Chris laughed and made sure the next thing he said was loud enough for the entire cafeteria to hear. "Wow, how dumb are you? I hired an assassin from the Kuzuryuu clan, and along with him came the heir to the clan, and his tool!" Chris said. The cafeteria fell silent as everyone turned to watch.

"It can't be-" Violet started. "But it is! Along with the assassin, our parents were killed by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu and Peko Pekoyama!" Chris said louder than before. A shadow covered Fuyuhiko's eyes and Chris smirked, victorious. "F-fuyuhiko... P-Peko..." Dewott said quietly, shocked.

------------------------------------------------

Dg22: Ooh, plot twist! What happens next? I know! Ha, I'm not spoiling though! Well, I hope you enjoyed! Bye mon amies!

*Uragirimono: Japanese for traitor