4- Agree to Destroy.

After sitting through the remaining twenty minutes of Physics it was time for Biology

After sitting through the remaining twenty minutes of Physics it was time for Biology. So far there were no suspects on my list. All the boys, like the girls in my class, were dead during the entire class which made it hard to tell who could be smuggling dangerous chemicals back home.

The staring was ruthless as I made my way to the other side of the building. I'd gone from being an unseen unheard of shadow-killer to being the literal centre of attention in a matter of days. One would think I'd be losing my head but I wasn't. As much as being this noticed made me feel uncomfortable I kept myself together, avoiding any real interaction with the students and instead observing each of them, trying to pick some clue that could help me find the culprit. Facial expressions, body language; I even tried to listen in on as much as I could which failed because as soon as I showed up I became the topic of conversation.

"Blayze." Xenon appeared at my side. "How was your first lesson?" He asked as he fell into step with me.

"Well, besides me arriving forty minutes late and having to sit next to a wheezing moron that wouldn't stop staring at me, I'd give my first lesson a two out of ten." The two being for the boy that set his sleeve on fire during one of the experiments. It was a hilarious sight.

"You got put next to Wheezing Wesley? I'll have to talk to the principle about that. We wouldn't want your first memory of our school to be unpleasant," he winced.

"Thanks," I mumbled as we headed for the back of the class room.

"Anytime. If you're not comfortable with anything, and I mean anything! Let me know and I'll get it sorted, yeah?" He widened his muddy eyes, that unlike Valak's were darker but less cunning. "These boys can be quite a hassle, especially towards new students. The worst part is you're a girl so..."

"I don't need you to do that for me. I can handle it." I told him.

"I didn't mean it in any offensive way, I know you're probably capable of taking care of yourself..."

"Good." I intervened. "So, we won't be having this conversation again."

"Cool," he breathed.

"Xen!" The boy I recognised as Darwin Everest made his way towards us. They greeted each other, then the boys introduced themselves to me. I was able to identify each of them from the files I'd gone through earlier; except the one guy who seemed much quieter than the rest. He stayed back while others shook my hand and didn't seem at all interested in being here. Perhaps he was new and belonged to the a lower student form.

"How are you finding the school so far?" asked Marcus. He was the star quarter back for the schools football team and had just recently made it through to the national team in last years trials. Girls back at the convent went crazy over his chiselled features and amazing physique; and now that I got a look at him up-close, I understood why.

"It's alright, I guess," I replied.

"Hey what are you pervs doing talking to my girl?" A hand hooked my waist and before I could register, I'd snatched it, twisted it and landed the body on the floor with a loud thud; earning myself a fare amount of wide eyed stares and bobbling Adam's apples.