8-Awkwaaard.

The next morning I woke up feeling quite refreshed. I hadn't slept like that in a long while and it was all thanks to Trent's 'medication'. The ride to school went much smoother than the day before and Trent and I seemed to have cleared much of the underlying tension between us. After last night I realised the reason I'd found him so annoying wasn't based on his character completely -though he could be a nuisance at times, it was simply because he was associated with so many things I didn't like, such as this mission and leaving home. I'd never tell him that of course and he probably wouldn't either even though I could tell there was a change in his perception of me as well.

"You wanna smoke again later?" He asked before we went to our seperate classes.

"I enjoyed last night but let's not make a habit of it, we're on a mission G69," I reminded him.

"Of course ," he seemed disappointed by my reply. "Focus on the mission. I'll see you later then."

"See you later," I parroted before entering the Biology classroom.

"Hey have you seen Louis today," Darwin asked as he took the empty seat next to mine. I shook my head and hid my smirk. My plan had been a success.

"You do Biology?" There was no hiding the surprise in my voice. Darwin wasn't exactly the smartest pea in the pod. He had a sort of child-like banter about him which had me certain he'd be in the arts department.

"Apparently," he said with a wide smile. I scoffed and shook my head with a laugh.

"You too?" I asked Nito as he settled on my other side.

"Uh, huh. Biology is a major requirement for my future occupation."

"What occupation would that be?"

"A gynaecologist."

My face twisted up in a mixture of confusion and slight disgust. There was nothing wrong with the occupation but there was definitely something wrong with someone like Nito taking it up. He would not be doing it for the right reasons.

Tyme and Xenon walked in just as the professor began the class. "Today, we are going to talk about sexual reproduction."

"My favorite," Nito whispered.

My eyes rolled so hard I swore I saw my brains back there. "Of course it is."

The lesson wasn't as awkward as one might think. Once I got used to Darwin's giggling every five seconds and Nito's perverted side comments I actually learnt a lot about the sexual aspects of human beings. It did, however, become a bit uncomfortable when the professor began talking about the female reproductive system.

"Now the female reproductive system, like all women, is quite complicated." It seemed everyone in the class got the joke but me.

A picture of the vagina came onto the screen. One half displayed the inside, the other displayed the outside, and believe me when I say it was so much more weird looking at this than it was looking at the penis. Simply because I was the only one in this room with a vagina and everyone's eyes darted in my direction.