15- Abnormally Normal.

"Blayze! Come on in! The water is amazing!" Adanna gushed as she swam around naked in the shallow lake.

"No thanks, I'm good," I replied as I took a step back and pulled my coat on tighter. Just the mere thought of skinny dipping in germ infested water gave me shivers. No one else seemed to mind though, they simply whipped off all their clothes and leapt in like Bilharzia wasn't a thing and instead of stay and watch I took this as the perfect opportunity to try go through Xenon's phone.

Once I was far enough, I took it out and clicked on the power button. I'd been trying to guess his password all night which was a challenge since I only had two tries left until his phone shut me out completely. I'd attempted every possible name except Grayson's, which I typed in at that moment.

"Really? Grayson?" I twitched at the sound of his voice above me.

Grayson leapt down from the tree with an incredible flip. "He loves me, but not that much." He continued as he dusted himself. "What are you doing with my friends' phone?" Grayson asked with a frown as he neared me.

"I picked it up and..."

"You were trying to snoop around?" He asked trying to grab it, but I swiftly clipped it into my belt.

"No."

"So, what were you doing?" he asked trying to snatch it. I took his hand and pushed it off but he came back with his right one which I twisted, intending to land him on the ground. Instead, he grabbed mine and pulled me towards him. My back now against his chest, his mouth against my ear.

"I've been watching you," he growled, snatching the phone and shoving me to the ground. "You're very bad at snooping, I'm just curious as to why? What are you looking for exactly?"

"That's none of your business," I told him.

Grayson's lips formed a beautiful dark smirk. "I have a hunch it is. You're hiding something."

"Me?" I almost laughed. "What about you? Is your name even Grayson?"

"What do you mean?"

"On the net you're a clean slate." I went on.

Go on B92, spill the beans.

"No email, no Facebook, no pictures, no committed crimes. Nothing. You're not even registered in the country's system. You're a complete ghost."

"I'm not a social person," he shrugged. "But I'm flattered you took some time to look me up," he added with a conceited look.

"You think this is a game?" I asked, stepping forward.

"No. But we can make it one," He suggested with a smile, playfully throwing Xenon's phone in the air and catching it behind his back. "How about I tell you who I am when you tell me who you are." I clenched my jaw as the realisation of how real this conversation was, hit me.