Chapter 1- The R.F.A Member

Beep beep beep beep beep beep

The alarm clock echoed throughout the room. Your eyes shot open. It took a couple of seconds before you realized that your alarm was ringing.

Beep beep beep bee-

You smacked your hand on your alarm clock that laid on your nightstand beside your bed. You looked at the clock: 06:45 AM.

You growled. It was too early in the morning. The reason: You stayed up late till two o' clock yesterday. Homework. Homework was disgusting. But to get good grades, you had to do it. Plus! You had a part-time job on a café. Your work was from 03.35 pm to 8.00 pm. And you usually come home around 09:30 pm.

What a stressful life you had. Sometimes you cry yourself to sleep.

 Your mother and father died on a car crash. While the others just abandoned you, leaving you with only your pocket money that YOU got from your parents. You literally slept on the street for about 2 months till someone found you.

Her name was 'Rika'. She had long wavy blonde hair. She had the brightest smile you've ever seen. She was like an... angel! (Don't kill me please!! I know that she's a backstabbing bitch..)
Rika offered you to join R.F.A.
Since then, you've been working for the R.F.A.

Until two and a half years ago. There was a tragic accident that happend. Rika committed suicide by drowning herself. When you heard about the news, you got shocked. Someone like Rika, innocent (liar) and nice, would never do that! Yoosung became very depressed and got angry at V. According to V, Rika drowned herself, that means that her body is nowhere to be found. There wasn't even a funeral.

You also became very depressed. Rika helped you to live a better life. But you got over it. Since then you were the one that arranged the parties. It was stressful at first but you got the hang of it. But at the same time You had a lot on your mind. Homework... Work...Sleep...The. Party.....School...Luciel...

That wat right.. You liked Luciel for a very long time now. The jokes he makes in the chatrooms, his voice, his knowledge, him... You fell in love with him. You flirted with him and he flirted back. Once he called you 'his babe'. That made you squeal like a fangirl. He's so hella cute.

The last time you met each other, 3 months ago, Luciel drove you home, walked with you to your dorm room and lastly:

FLASHBACK

"Thank you, Luciel," you smiled at him and a light pink blush appeared on your cheeks.

"I could do that to you more, but I'm busy," Luciel pouted.

Suddenly soft and warm lips crashed against yours. Your eyes widened in suprise. It took a few seconds after he disconnected his lips from yours.

You stood there, scarlet in embarrassment. Your heart pumped as much blood it could.

Luciel giggled while walking away. "You know MC..."
He turned around his head and looked at you. "Your my type.."

The words that escaped the male's mouth made your heart melt.

END OF FLASHBACK
That was three months ago and he acted like nothing happend between you two!

"Shit!" you cursed loudly. You have been daydreaming about that cute hacker for too long.

You jumped out from your warm bed and sprinted to the bathroom. "Shit, shit, shit,"
You couldn't find your hairbrush. "Fuck it," you pulled your hair into a VERY messy bun.
You pulled on a gray hoodie and black jeans. You grabbed your phone and backpack, put on your shoes and off you went.

You took a quick glimpse on the clock: 07:30 AM. The bus leaves around 07:35 AM and that's about 5 minutes. You prayed not to be late.

You suddenly saw the bus stop from the distance. The bus wasn't there yet. Suddenly YOU crashed into a man with white hair red/pink-ish highlights. He looked very edgy and wore a black mask in front of his nose and mouth. Both you and the man fell down to the ground.

"Oh my God!" you gasped.

"I'm so sorry... I am in a rush right now," you apologized to the male and started to get up.

"Don't worry," the man spoke under the mask and stood up.
"I wasn't looking for where I was going,"

"No, no," you insist. "It was my-" you couldn't say the whole sentence because you saw the bus in the distance.
"I have to go now," you said and ran as fast as you could leaving the male behind.

You made it to the bus and shortly you found a familiar boy in the bus, staring out the window.

Yoosung Kim.

You sat beside him and poked his cheek. Yoosung turned around sleep-ishly. He had very dark circles under his eyes. His eyes was like slits and the amethyst color orbed was almost not visible.

"Hey MC," Yoosung spoke tired.
It was clear that he played LOLOL the whole night.

"You stayed up late at night playing games, right?" you asked even though you knew the answer already.

Yoosung nodded in response and slumped his head on your shoulder and slept.

You tensed at first but you put your arm around the back of his neck and hugged him closer to your body.

"You must be tired," you whispered.

The man... The man you bumped in earlier, grinned at the bus as it drove further away from him.

"You can run, but you can't hide MC," he said. "I won't let 'him' have you,"
"Let's soon go to paradise,"

Little did you know that the man attached a GPS to your bag. How did he do that? He attached it when you ran past him and was too busy to notice.

Suddenly the man's phone rang. He simply picked it up.

"Did you attach the GPS to the girl's bag?" a voice spoke through the phone.

"Yes, it was easy," the man responded.

"Good. Now you know what to do. I don't need to say anything more. You can do whatever you want to the girl,"

"Yes, indeed boss," he hung up and put his phone back to his pocket.

AN: OMFG!! I wrote this in only a day!!! Sorry if it's bad :( Please leave a comment if there are grammar/spelling wrongs. (English is not my first language) I'll appreciate it if you click the star button ^^ Have a nice day!!
~InfinityMiku