Chapter 10- Back Again

You sighed realived. Finally you arrived to school. Everything seemed different since you don't have a single memory of school at all.

You looked around the classroom: Only a few students had shown up. Everything wasn't out of the ordinary, since the last time you were here.

You glanced at the clock and seemed like you were too early.

Yes!

You zipped open your bag and grabbed your sketchbook. You looked around the room to find some inspiration.

Aha!

You opened your pencil-case and found your pencil. Your idea was to draw a human-eating plant. You started to draw the pot and the rest. As seconds and minutes passed the school bell rang. You put away your sketchbook and put your pencil back to it's case.

"Good Morning students," your science teacher greeted and placed her things on her desk. After that, she looked up and placed a smile in her face.

"It's good that everyone is present today!" she especially smiled at you.

"But, without of further to do let's get started!" she announced.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT YOU BY AUTHOR'S FACE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You sat down by an empty table and ate your lunch that Saeran made while reading your favorite book.

"MC?" a familiar voice called behind you. "Is that you?" that voice made you turned around, revealing a blonde-haired boy with two hairclips. You hummed in confusion making the boy smile slowly. Suddenly he dropped his tray down making a loud bang but since the cafeteria was too loud the bang didn't do any reaction. He hugged tight and you swore that he quietly sobbed.

"U-uhmm...?" you spoke nearly out of oxygen. The male finally let go and looked at you, like he was your friend.

"It's good that you are safe, MC," he smiled, picked up his tray and sat beside you. You can't remember him, but you had a little feeling that you truly trust him. You tried to think deeply if you could remember him, considering you haven't contacted a single human in ages besides Saeran.

"I know this might sound weird, but who are you?" you questioned confused, making him to laugh. "Haha MC! You're so funny!" the blonde laughed and ate his yogurt. "Seven was sooo worried sick about you. Let me text him that I found you!" he suggested and opened his bag to find his phone.

"Uhmmm...." you hummed in complete confusion. "Not to sound like an idiot here but I have no idea who you are,"

The male beside you stopped and froze for a second or two, shortly turning his head to you. "It's me MC. It's Yoosung Kim," he told you. "You don't remember me, right?"

You slowly shook your head and looked away. Even if you think deeply in your thoughts, you still can't remember someone called Yoosung Kim.

"How about Rika? My cousin?" Yoosung asked. You shook your head in response. "Uhmm.... How about your boyfriend? Seven or, you call him Luciel?" he asked once again, but you still had the same response earlier.

Rika? Luciel? You have heard those two names before but you don't particullary know who they were.

Rika...

You heard one day that Saeran was talking to a woman. You assumed that her name was "Rika" because Saeran mentioned it a couple of times durung his conversation with the woman. After their conversation was over, you saw a quick glimpse of the woman. She had long, blonde hair, but that was the only thing you saw.

About Luciel.....

You remembered one day that you recieved an e-mail from someone called  Luciel. You only remembered that after you read the e-mail, you cried. That was your memory of Luciel.

Yoosung sighed. "But by the way, where were you in the two months gap?" he asked. Saeran told you that if  someone asked you a similar question, like Yoosung's, you had to say this:

"My job sent me off abroad to work there," you lied.

"Ooh... I heard that the cafe you were working at had a company abroad. So how was it?"

"It was... Intresting and different," you smiled.

"Oh is that so?"

AFTER SCHOOL

"Hey (L/N)" a voice shouted behind you. You stopped and turned around. You saw a girl with long hazel brown hair, arms crossed. Beside her were two girls. The three females wore expensive clothes and the somewhat leader showed a lot of cleavage.

"Where were you?" the brunette asked.

"I-it's none of your buisness," you responded automically and walked away.

I wasn't suppose to say that.

"Hey!" the girl shouted again. "Where the hell do you think your going?"

You kept walking, acting like you haven't heard a single word.

Just keep walking, like your deaf.

You suddenly heard heels "clicking" fast towards you. You smelled a strong scent of perfume behind you, alerting that they are right behind you.

"You're not getting away without answering my question!" you felt someone drag you backwards with force, from your hair. You fell backwards and faced the three girls from earlier.

"Don't you who I am?" the brunette said with gritted teeth. You didn't move a muscle, scared of the consequences.
"I am Jenny Jenkins. Future Wife of Jumin Han,"

Who is Jumin Han? Sounds gay though....

"So, where were you?" Jenny said and put her hand around your neck. You didn't say a single word.

"I'll ask you one.more.time," she placed her nails in your neck, making you gulp. "WHERE WERE YOU?!" she yellef and dug her nails on your neck, making you scream in pain. "If you don't say it now, you'll regret it," she spoke.

Help...me... Someone....

You continued to scream in pain and tried to lift up her hand. And all of a sudden:

"What the hell are you doing to MC?" a familiar voice spoke. It sounded like he was angry. Jenny stopped and looked at the person. You moved your head to the side to see who it was. You widened your eyes in complete suprise.

It revealed a young man with white and red-ish highlights. You saw those minty-green eyes. They were filled with anger.

Saeran...

Jenny and Saeran stared at eachother.

"Are you just going to stare at me, acting like nothing happend?" Saeran spoke. Jenny stood up and walked away with her " squad" behind her. Saeran ran to you and picked you up bridal style. "Are you okay, my princess?" Saeran asked concerned while putting you inside his car. You nodded and put your hand on your neck. Saeran caressed your cheek, making you blush.

"I'll look further at your neck when we get home," he kissed your forehead and pecked your lips.