Chapter 4- Thief and Girlfriend?

"Ngh...," you muttered.
"MC!" Luciel ran over to you and cupped your cheeks with his soft and warm hands. "What happened?"
"Well.. MC was sitting there in a corner and I was just walking by, then all of a sudden she just fainted!" Lilac explained.
"Can we go to somewhere private, me and MC? For example the 'Staff's Lounge Area'," Luciel suggested.
"Yeah, yeah sure. It's to the-"
"-Right. I know my way around," Luciel smiled and lifted your body in his arms.
" Wait! How did-" Lilac couldn't finish her sentence. Luciel already left the kitchen and entered the lounge room.

He placed your body on a couch and you slowly flickered your eyelids, adjusting at the light.
"Hey babe," Luciel whispered softly.
"L-Luciel?" you muttered and opened your eyes, fully.
"Yes, that's my name babe. How are you feeling?"
"I have a major stomache that's been hurting like hell! And before I dosed off, I felt like I was going to throw up,"
"Aww.. My babe must be hungry. Here," Luciel pulled something out of the bag he carried earlier. He pulled out a bottle of water and a plastic box with warm rice and fried chicken.
"Luciel..." you mumbled.
"Here. Open it and drink water," Luciel said and handed the box and the bottle of water. You drank water first and opened the box. The smell of warm rice and newly fried chicken, entered your nostrils.
"Eat up, babe," Luciel said. There wasn't any cutlery or chopsticks. There was only one option.

Hands.

You dug in and started to munch in the food that Luciel brought.
"Don't eat to fast babe! Or else your choke," Luciel warned. You just rolled your eyes, but obeyed and slowed down your pace.

TIME SKIP brought to you by Luciel's duck-face.

"All done," you burped, put the box away and patted your stomache.
"That's my good girl," Luciel leaned in and kissed your cheek. You blushed a very deep red color.
"Stop teasing me!" you exclaimed and tried to hide your blush, but you blushed harder.
"I'm not teasing you MC. I'm only showing my love for you," Luciel confessed, making your face, tomato red.
"Hmpf...," you huffed. "Such nonesense," you crossed your arms and looked a different way.
"Oh! Look at the time! Aren't you done with work right now?" Luciel asked.
"Why do you ask?" you teasingly answered.
"Because I care," he reasoned making you blush deeply. "And I'll have to drive you home,"
"Wha-" before you could even say a word Luciel dragged you out of the room and dragged you to the exit.
"Hey!" you shouted. Luciel hummed and turned around.
"I need to change," you reasoned.
"Ok, I'll be waiting in the car," Luciel shrugged and walked away, while you walked the opposite. While you change, you heard a creek sound by the window.

You jerked your head to the direction of the sound. The small window was slightly open, making the cold air seep through the open crack of the window.
You shivered because you only stood with your bra on and pants. You grabbed your sweatshirt, put it on and reached your hand to close the window.
But just as you reached the handle to the window, the sound of a locker closing, boomed throughout the whole room making your heart stop. You slowly turned around your head.
No one was there.
"Hello?" you gulped nervously while walking like a turtle to the locker.

"Is someone there?" you repeated. Silence... Your legs couldn't carry your weight anymore. You were getting closer and closer to the locker door. A few metres, a few centimetres and a few millimetres. You are so close to open the door. Then suddenly a thought popped up in your mind making you pale as snow.

What if someone climbed through the window and hid themselves inside the locker? What if it's a theif!? Or a....
STALKER!

Scary thoughts circled around your head. You gulped. If you catch the theif now, you can prevent theft in the near future. You can save the whole cafe by just opening a single locker door.