Chapter 2- School

{L/N} = Your last name

Ring!

"And don't forget the test on Friday!" the teacher reminded.
You rushed to the cafeteria to get some food. There was always a long line of students lining up to get food. Even though you didn't like the food here, you had no choice. Bringing your own food is better than buying.

"Ughhh..," you sighed. You were standing in line, but it was too long. You didn't know if you could get out alive. You didn't just want to be bored and wait, instead you grab your phone and tapped on the app called 'Mystic Messenger'. You made a new chatroom and captioned it for:
WAITING IN LINE

You entered the chatroom and waited till someone logged in.
-
-
-
1 minute
-
-
-
2 minutes
-
-
-
5 minutes
You were starting to doubt that no one was coming.
-
-
-
8 minutes
-
-
-
10 minutes
Ughh... No one was coming. You were going to tap the back button till: Seven Zero Seven Defender Of Justice logged on.
You suddenly got excited and didn't know what to type.

707: Hiya babe<3

MC:HIII~

707: Waiting in line?

MC: Ya

MC: How did you know?

707: lolololol

707: I always watch ;)

MC: ..uhmm...that's creepy..

707: lololol jk XD

707: The caption is clearly 'WAITING IN LINE'

MC: OMG LOLOLOLOL

"Ehemm..," the cafeteria lady cleared her throat to catch your attention.
You got slightly startled and looked away from your phone.

MC: GTG BAII!!

"S-sorry," you smiled a apologetic smile.
"What do you want?" the lady asked a bit rudely.
"Someone's in a bad mood today!" you thought.
"Umm...," you scanned through the menu and tried to find something tasty. "I'll take omelette rice, thanks,"

The lady walked away from the cashier and shortly brought a plate with omelette rice.
"4 dollars," she spoke annoyed.
You reached your hand to your wallet and payed.
"Next!" she shouted and you brought your plate with you and searched for a vacant seat. You scanned across the cafeteria and you found a blonde boy that had his head slumped on the table.

Yoosung.

You approached him and sat across him. Beside him was a plate with omelette rice, like yours. Yoosung was sleeping soundly. You poked his cheek until he woke up.

"Huh?" Yoosung questioned and looked around like it was a stranger place.
"Yoosung!" you spoke. He turned his head to you: "Oh hey, MC!"
"You need to eat to get energy!" you gestured at his plate. Yoosung turned his head to the plate and shrugged: "Maybe la-AAHH!" he yawned.
"No!" you demanded and stood up. "I have then no choice to feed you..."

You walked around to his seat and sat beside him. You grabbed a spoon and dug it in the rice, grabbed Yoosung's chin and forced Yoosung's mouth to open. When he opened his mouth, you put the spoon inside his mouth. He chewed the food lazily, half-asleep. You repeated the process over and over again and Yoosung's actions were the same.
Suddenly someone giggled at you. You jerked your head to the direction.

Stacie Jenkins and her bitches.

You glared at her, but wasn't enough to throw daggers. Stacie laughed at your action and gestured her group to follow her. As she approached you, while her heels clicked, students were drawing attention on her. Stacie smirked. "How dare you glare at me!" she yelled. Silence.. Silence filled the cafeteria. Everyone stopped what they're doing. You felt like a huge lump in your throat, but you swallowed it down to your stomach and stood up.

"What were you laughing at?" you talked sassy.
Stacie laughed again.
"Did you just talk back at me?"
she yanked your sweatshirt closer to her face. You gulped.
"I rule this school and you know that. So keep your filthy mouth shut," she whispered and spat all over your face. And lastly she formed her hands into fists, jerked her hand forward and hit your nose, causing you to yelp in pain, and hold your nose.

Stacie walked away laughing while you just stood there all eyes on you.
"MC-" Yoosung spoke softly, but you turned your heels and sprinted to the washroom.

Once you entered the washroom, you rushed to the sink and slammed your fists on the sink. You looked at the mirror that reflected your reflection. Hair was everywhere, extremely deep circles under the eyes, bloodshot eyes and blood dripping from your nose. You looked disgusting. But you shrugged it off, grabbed a paper towel and wiped the blood from your nose. You took deep breaths and walked in circles, to calm you down. When you knew you were ready to leave the washroom, you took a quick a glimpse on the mirror. Your face was neater than before and exhaled before leaving the washroom.

RING!

"Goddamit..," you whispered. Your stomach growled. You looked down and caressed your stomach. "I have to go to history now.. Just wait,"
You rushed to history and sat beside Yoosung.
You plucked your history book from your bag.
"Hey.. Uhmm MC?" Yoosung spoke.
"Mhmm.," you hummed and grabbed your pencil case.
"Are you okay?"
"Don't worry about me Yoosung," you said. "I'm fine,"
"You sure?"
"Yeah," you answered.
"Really?"
"Yaaa,"
"Well.. If you say so," he shrugged.

Suddenly the classroom burst open. A man in his 40's, marched inside.

Mr. Jones

"Settle down- NO! No this is not P.E. put the ball down!" he yelled.
"Turn to page 248 NOW!" he commanded. Everyone flipped the pages as fast everyone could. Everyone knew how detention was.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

"Stacie Jenkins. Hmmm...," a man in his 20's hummed.
"I would like to tear your skin off for hurting my babe, but since it's too early, I'll wait for the perfect time,"
He chuckled.
"Just wait.. MC {L/N} You'll see me tomorrow..."

AN: YAY!!! 2nd chapter is out! Please vote and comment to let me know that your into the story. Gtg now. Need to go review for my test tomorrow.