Chapter 11- Realisation

You woke up from a cold sweat. The bedroom was dark and the only light source was coming from the hallway. You shifted to your right side and felt a stinging feeling in your neck. You gritted your teeth and silently groaned.

This feeling.....

It felt like something from your mind was fading away. You didn't know what it was but it was uncomfortable. The other side of the bed was empty and cold, usually Saeran would sleep with you in his warm arms. You slowly closed your eyes again and wanted to drift off to sleep. But as soon as you were about to fall asleep, you heard some small-mumbling coming from the room across you.

You wanted to check it out but you didn't want to be seen. But you were so curious that you automatically dragged yourself to the door. You slightly twisted the doorknob and tip-toed to prevent from being heard.

Why do I feel so light-headed?

The mumbling was only right across the hallway, from Saeran's office. You tip-toed across the hallway and placed your ear on the wall, and heard Saeran's voice and a...woman's voice?

You glided to the door slowly and noticed that the door was slightly open. You pushed the door slowly and peeked in.

Saeran was standing in front of his illuminated computer screen. In front of him was a woman with very long blonde hair and wore some odd clothing.

"You don't need to inject more. Or else you'll overdose her!" Saeran argued. You didn't know what they're talking about but the woman seemed familiar.

"Isn't that what you want?" the woman stated. "She'll forget everything and she can start a new fresh life with you,"

Saeran looked down and bit his lip, hard. "But even though, I want her to still know who she was. Forgetting her past will make it worse if she remembers her old memories,"

"Do you love her?"

"Yes, but-"

"Then do what I say!" the blonde interrupted, leaving Saeran speechless. You were precious to him. Seeing you and Luciel together hit him in the gut like a sledgehammer. You were going to be his, but it turned out worse than he thought. Still, you have no idea what the conversation was about.

"I'll come and visit tomorrow around this time," the woman informed, turned around and walked towards the door. You panicked, so you ran quietly back to your bedroom, but stayed behind the door.

"And make sure, the girl is asleep," she added and walked away. You thought about the conversation for a second, before going to bed.

Who was that woman?

You drifted off to sleep while thinking about the conversation. An hour later, Saeran walked inside the bedroom while you were sleeping soundly. He walked up to you, carefully not waking you up. He sat on your side and cupped your cheek, caressing it.

"What have I done?" Saeran croaked about to break down.

THE NEXT DAY

You stood with a tray in both of your hands looking for a place to eat. You spotted a blonde-haired boy who was eating his lunch happily. You walked up to him and asked if you could sit with him. He let out a bright smile and gestured a seat across him.

"So how's your day going so far MC?" Yoosung asked and ate his food.

"It's fine. Math was very hard, but I was familiar with most of the problems but I couldn't really understand them," you answered and took a bite from your food.

"Oh... You've forgotten a lot since you started working abroad," Yoosung said.

"Yeah.. I guess..."

Suddenly a sharp, stinging feeling hit your head, making you groan loudly and held your head. Yoosung rushed to your side and held your shoulders down, preventing you from falling.

I-I remember......

Weird images that you haven't seen before, streamed down to your head and filled you up with knowledge and history about yourself.

"M-MC? Are you okay?" Yoosung asked concerned, sitting next to you.

"I-I...." you stuttered. You remember now! You remember Yoosung, the RFA, even Luciel! You suddenly felt light-headed and held your head.

"Hey, you alright?" the blonde spoke more concerned than earlier.

"That's it!" you mumbled and looked directly in Yoosung's eyes. "You're Yoosung! Yoosung Kim!"

Yoosung raised and eyebrow in complete confusion: "Yeah, that's me,"

"How about Luciel? Is he alright? Oh, god, I miss him...." you babbled, concerned.

"MC?" Yoosung started and had a tiny bit of seriouness in his voice. "Did you possibly lost your memory while working abroad?" That's when it hit you. About the conversation last night between Saeran and a woman... You still didn't know who the woman was but you really want to tell Yoosung about it.  He will think your crazy, but it won't hurt if you try right?

"Yoosung, I have something to tell you," you told the blonde. "But you have to keep this as our secret, okay?"

Yoosung nodded and looked at you to continue.

"I've been....uhm.... How should I say this?" you muttered the last part of the sentence.

"You've been what?"

"I've been kidnapped..." you whispered, causing Yoosung to cover his mouth with shock in his eyes. You looked down and poked your food waiting for him to leave. Even though you were Yoosung's best friend, you've had a feeling that he will laugh, thinking it's a joke.

Unexpectedly, a palm patted your shoulder lightly, making you look at Yoosung.

"Tell me more please?" Yoosung pleaded. He believed you, even if it's a stupid situation that you've been involved into. You smiled at him softly: "Thank you for believing me,"

Suddenly the school bell rang, signaling all students to go back to their class. Unfortunately you weren't able to tell Yoosung about your story. He gave you a apologetic smile: "Tell me more after school, if it's ok?"

You nod in response, grabbed your stuff and squeeze between the students.
On the other side, Saeran was watching your conversation with Yoosung through CCTV that he installed. He was both raging and thankful about you telling Yoosung that you were kidnapped.

Lately, Saeran's boss, had been overdosing you with an amount of "Memory Loss". Saeran begged to stop injecting it to your body, but his boss didn't stop in order to follow Saeran's request:

To Fully Own You. Forget About Your Past Completely.

-and she did exactly what she was told too but Saeran didn't knew the consequences, until now.