Chapter Eight

NANG makapasok siya sa silid niya ay excited niyang binuksan ang letter ni Jordan. Ang bilis ng pintig ng puso niya habang binubuksan ang sulat.

Dearest Kitten,

I know that you were surprised when I handed this letter to you. Because the stationary looks familiar. And probbably by now you already realized why I never answer your question whenever you asked me who is the particular lady. I am actually not sure and kinda worried about your reaction upon reading this letter. I am also not sure how to start this. Since the day we bought this paper I started thinking already what to write here or how to start. Can you believe that since that day we bought this, everynight I spend like how many hours infront of my study table trying to figure out what to write? I spend how many nights thinking of how should I write this or where to start. Until I was able to actually started this last night. Because I know today it will be difficult for me to keep my feelings anymore. And so I am right. Okay let's get started.

Kitten, I never been this inlove to any girl since I started dating. I may have been into many relationships before but none of my ex'es made me feel the feelings that I have felt for you. It started out when I first saw you in your house. Remember that day when Cj introduced me and Zackie to your parents? You were busy doing homeworks that day but when you looked to our directions and our eyes met. That was the start of everything. I must say that it was love at first sight. It was hard to explain how I feel that day. I went home and started thinking of you. Since then I couldn't forget your pretty face. I always find myself day dreaming about you. Seeing you always can complete my day. It took me how many years to finally admit it to you. I know this is not right. Because you are my bestfriend's baby sister. I don't want Cj to be angry to me. That's why I tried to keep it to myself all these years. But seeing you almost everyday and being so close to you made me want to confess what I truly feel for you. I have lost count already how many times I want to confess it to you. Because thinking about my relationship with your brother and realizing that you are not in the right age yet to have a boyfriend are the two main reasons that keeping me not to say this to you. But then as days, months and years had passed my feelings for you are getting stronger. Especially seeing you totally grown up and sometimes surrounded by boys. There were times that I actually feel jealous just to see you talking with random guys. It made me want to go to your side and tell to every guys around that you are mine. But the sad thing is I have no right to do that. Keeping this feelings for so long is driving me really crazy. That's why tonight I would like to let you know how special you are to me. Kitten, I want you to know that you are not a baby sister to me. I never ever see you as a baby sister. Since that day our gaze met I see you as my future girlfriend. A girl that I would like to keep and spoiled with my love and sweetness. I know that you are not ready yet to have a boyfriend. And I want you to know that I can wait. I will wait until the day comes that you are ready. For now I just want to let you know that I LOVE YOU and your Bulldog will patiently wait for you. Again, I love you, my Kitten. I hope nothing will change about our closeness.

Your Future Prince Charming,

Bulldog

Hindi siya makapaniwala matapos mabasa ang mahabang letter ni Jordan. His letter explains everything. Ngayon niya lubusang naunawaan kung bakit hindi nito sinasabi sa kanya kung sino ang babaeng tinutukoy nito.

At ngayon niya rin nalaman that the feelings are mutual. Dahil unang kita niya rin dito noon ay nagka-crush na siya sa binata. Napangiti siya. Ang dami niyang nasayang na mga luha sa pag-aakalang wala itong ni katiting na gusto sa kanya.