Chapter 10

"Here we are Lady Ellaine." Creighton says and I yawn, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

The drive through my home city was long and heart wrenching as I passed scenes I may never see again was hard on me. I held back silent tears until I couldn't take it anymore and let them roll down my cheeks until I passed out. I was an emotional wreck today.

The limo was parked in front of a building and just a few meters away from us is a glistening white shuttle jet with a prism reslection.

What was a shuttle jet? Well it was one of the safest and fastest ways to travel through the air, replacing planes about twenty years ago and relying on bio fuel, which was innovated and helped with preserving earth.

The best part about shuttles is that they could even travel to the space station if we wanted to. I knew idols would go up there and perform for the astronauts who studied new ways to use space to our advantage but this shuttle was clearly used for transport between countries, states and provinces

"The is your personal shuttle Lady Ellaine. Where ever you want to go this will take you." Harvin says and I smile.

"So I could go to Paris for a shopping spree?" I ask.

"We could leave at lunch and be back before dinner." Creighton says and my smile starts to resemble the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.

"Okay then. How long will it take to get to England?" Elliot asks the two brits.

"About two hours, maybe three depending on the weather." Creighton answers.

"Then let's get a move on." I say as I take the steps leading to the open shuttle door.

Stepping inside I gasp at the beautiful interior of the shuttle jet. Soft white walls gives the room a cozy feeling with warm honey coloured couches lining the right side and a snack bar on the left. Every piece of furniture had gold detailing and on two big windows, one on either side, gave me the view of the world outside.

"By the way Lady Ellain, this is your shuttle jet so pick a name for it and we can get it written in gold later today. Harvin states and I could only nodd as I ran my hands over everything.

A low whistle behind me announces that Elliot has entered the shuttle and I couldn't help but blush.

"I can't wait to see what the estate looks like." He says as he sits in one of the couches, stretching out and letting a sigh of relaxation escape his lips.

"Me neither." I whisper back as I take a seat on the couch opposite him.

I sigh as I relax into the plush cussion, the scent of new furniture filling my senses as I turn my head to look at the world past the windows. The airstrip was located in the forest. It used to be a factory meant to be used to make cosmetics but because of the testing on the animals they caught the government shut it down.

A few years ago my father bought it to be used for when he wanted to come to Canada unannounced. Now it would be the last place I say good bye to Canada.

"The shuttle will be taking off soon Lady Ellaine." Creighton states and I nodd in response, the windows darkening till only my reflection remains, a sad girl who's eyes were filled with grief staring back at me. My face looked hollow and I sighed.

This move will be good for me.