Chapter 11

"Lady Ellaine, we slowed down the shuttle so you can see your Dukedom." Harvin says as he comes out of a room I assume to be the controle room. I nodd in response as I put the book I found on the shuttle jet down and stand, stretching my stiff muscles.

Elliot was snoring slightly on the couch and I couldn't help but giggle at him, grabbing the blanket I was using and draping it over him.

Slowly light filters into the space and I turn to see the windows open, showing the most beautiful view ever. The ocean was spread out below the jet, cliffs filled with lush green plants and multiple waterfalls. Smiling softly I move closer to the window and watch the forest creep into my view.

The civil war that raged in England left this place scared but nature has crept in and reclaimed everything that was demolished. I remember sitting in class reading the history lesson the day we learned about the Civil War here, all the destroyed buildings. The small towns below showed lots of life and the gorgeous fields of wild flowers caught my eyes.

It was nice to see everything healing.

"Beautiful." I hear Elliot whisper behind me, making me jump slightly and nearly tripping over my own feet, glad that he caught me and held me close to him, a chuckle rumbling his chest that was pressed against my back.

"Jumpy Els?" He teases and I stomp on his foot.

"No, not at all." I say pouting and turn to poke his nose as he bounces around.

"You do realize I took my shoes off." He states as he shoots me a glare.

"Yep, that's what you get for sneaking up on me." I retort with, crossing my arms and smirking.

"You little-" he starts, getting cut off as the shuttle veers off to the left and I pitch forward, falling into Elliot as we crash to the couch.

"That was not my fault." He says quickly and I nodd, a blush creeping up my face as I realize the position we were in with me straddling his lap, my hands against his chest and his hands unintentionally groping my ass.

"Um we...we should..."I say shyly, slowly pushing myself away from him and standing, noticing the slight redness in his own cheeks.

"You two okay?" Creighton asks, rushing into the room.

"Yeah why?" I wondered as I turn my attention to him.

"That veer was not planed and I was making sure you two didn't get hurt." He answers and I nodd, looking at Elliot.

"We're good, right?" He nodds his head at me and lays back down on the couch we had fallen on and I roll my eyes as I sit down back in my chair.

"Well the castle is coming up Lady Ellaine so please stay seated as I figure out what the turn was about." Creighton finishes before moving off to a door and leaving me and Elliot in the cabin alone again.

"Looks like we are almost home." He laughs out and I smile. For once I'll be in a home where I'm loved.