Chapter 16

Wow.

That's all I could think about the moment I steped into my room. I mean you would too if you could see what I saw.

The first place I had steped into was of course my little lounge area, the walls a soft cream with the crown molding and trim a darker beige. A large floor to ceiling window was off the the right side over looking the forest and I smiled at the beautiful sight I was seeing from where I stood by the door.

Soft grey curtains were hanging on either side of the window. I knew I would leave them there so that the light could fill in the room and I wouldn't have to turn them on like they were now.

Taking a few more steps into the room, a gasp leaves me as I notice the one hundred inch flat screen just getting me to be used with the gaming system under neath. Amazing.

But I was to tired and the comfy couches and matching love seats in a white tone looked very inviting. Even though I had a bed in the next room that I haven't checked out.

Reluctantly I walk away from the room and head towards the other door at the end where I knew my bed and other girly nesesities would be.

I think I just wanted to see the bed the most and sleep.

Finally I reach the double doors that would lead me to the other side and quickly push them open, a gasp leaving me as I took a look at the room.

It was huge.

If I had to guess the place was three times the size of the basement I had lived in, a large canopy bed that could fit maybe four or five people was situated a few feet away from the door, the colours a deep purple, white and gold for both the bed spread and the canopy.

Two night stands were placed on either side and matched the black wood of the bed frame. It was a nice contrast to the beige and cream walls.

I wanted to explore more but if I had stayed up on my feet longer then I knew I would pass out where I was, happy to see a night gown laying on my bed and I quickly stop out of my clothes and put the soft fabric over my body. The night gown flowed around my body as a floor lengths material and I couldn't help but feel royal in it.

Tomorrow I would explore the rest of my room and the palace then I would figure out what to do after that.

With the plan in mind I slip under the cool covers of the bed with a sigh and head off to sleep, my eyes closing the minute they hit the fluffy pillows.