||1||

Quick a/n; welcome back everyone! I really Hope you all will love this book. Make sure to read 'The Other Dallas' if you haven't already!
-----------------------------
Brooklyns pov

I feel a warm ray of sun hit my skin and open my eyes slowly. I turn my body so it is facing the window and admire the beauty of the ocean.

I then look down and admire my handsome husband.

I can't believe I can say that now.

I glide my finger against his sharp jawline and I see his beautiful eyes open.

"Good morning beautiful" he says with a smile and most importantly the could die for morning voice.
"Good morning hubby!" I giggle.
"Well, if your going to say that then, good morning wifey!" He chuckles.

"Can we stay like this forever?" He asks.
"I would love to, but will you join me on the balcony for some breakfast?" I ask him.
"Of course my darling" he smiles.

Now you are probably wondering where we are, because what you last heard about was us getting married.

Our best friends, also know as former magcon boys, surprised us with plane tickets and a hotel.

What were the tickets for? You are asking yourself.

Well, the most beautiful place on earth, Hawaii!

Flashback;

"Congratulations you guys! Your finally Mr. And Mrs. Mendes!" Cameron and a couple others say.
"Thank you guys" we both say and hug them.

"Now the boys and I have chipped in with this amazing gift, so here" Cameron hands us an envelope.

I open it and gasp, I soon hear a gasp from Shawn.

"You guys didn't?" I ask being serious.
"Yes we did, because 1) we knew you both wanted to go to Hawaii and 2) we love you guys to pieces!" Nash says.

We group hug and continue on with the rest of the night.

End of flashback.

After getting out of the warm and comfy bed, Shawn goes onto the balcony and I order room service.

Shawn asked for the breakfast comfort food meal which comes with; eggs, pancakes, bacon, etc.

I ordered the fruit and pancake combo meal which consisted of; 2 pancakes and a variety of fruits.

We both order coffee with vanilla flavor.

I call down and they said it will be 25 minutes.

I place the phone down and walk over to Shawn who is leaning over the edge.

I wrap my arms around him and he turns around.

"I'm here in a beautiful paradise and with my now called beautiful wife" he says with his smile which he can't hide.
"And I'm here in a beautiful paradise and with my now called handsome husband" I say and kiss his lips gently.