||2||

Cameron's pov (night of the wedding)

Nash came and said goodbye to us kinda early for what time he likes to stay out.

I didn't let that bother me though.

I stay what the crew for a bit longer and decided to go to Nash's place and hang for a bit.

I say goodbye and hope Shawn and Brooklyn the best and that I will see them soon.

I head to my car and start the engine and realize it's 9:27.

I drive to Nash's house and end up getting there faster then expected.

I knock on the door and see Nash standing in the doorway, once he opened the door all the way.

"Uh- hey cam what's up?" He scratches his neck nervously.
"I was coming over to hang for a bit- if that's alright?" I look at him searching for answers.
"Uh yeah that's fine. Come in. I still have some of your clothes that you left her from a bit ago" he says to me.

I plop onto the couch and realize he is in sweats and a shirt. Meaning I should probably change.

I tell him I'm going to change and go get my clothes from his room, which is downstairs.

I go change into some grey sweats and a white tee.

I go back into the living room and right as I sit down I hear a- whine? Crying? Who's crying?

I see Nash glance at me super quickly, then see him thinking real hard.

"Nash, is there something your not telling me?" I questions him. "I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything"
"Well, yeah. But I don't know how to put it..."

Nash's pov

Cameron comes back in and right as he is about to sit, I hear Blake in the the distance start crying.

No, no, no. This can't be happening. I knew this would happen. Gosh why did I let cam hang here?

"Is there something you want to tell me Nash? I'm your best friend you can tell me anything" is what he says to me.

"Well yeah. But I don't know how to say it" I say back.

I decide to tell him I'll be right back.

I go up to Blake's room, and walk up to crib.

I stare at him with a worry smile, but then I lean down and pick him up.

He slowly starts to calm down.

I walk back downstairs and see cam looking at his phone.

I reach the couch and cams eyes lead from his phone to Blake.

"Nash, who's this?" He asked worried.
"Well...."

Brooklyns pov

After being in the sun for hours and having fun, Shawn and I decide to pack up and go back to the hotel and get ready for our night adventures.