CHAPTER 3

Sunday morning,
Have you ever felt that moment when Sunday doesn't feel like sunday and the anxiety of monday starts to kick in?
Urgg I pity my precious fingers they've been tortured since yesterday,
I strech them to relaxed myself, I've been writing this poetry since yesterday but I can't come up with a good one, actually the garbage truck can come anytime to collect this tons of scratched sheets.

My phone suddenly vibrated, I was shocked but then I remembered I set an alarm for lunch I furrowed my eyebrows it's lunch already?
I check it to see that someone is actually calling..
I swipe it to the right..."Hello"
"Hey Carly babe."
"Joven?"
"Right on the spot best friend"
"Hey what's up, you've been using this number since Friday, is this yours?
"I guess" I can almost see him smiling
"What? You mean you're not sure? Are you lying to me now?" I asked feigning hurt in my tone.
He laughed hard.
"Hey hey Carly, I'm not lying on serious note tho, this is my buddy's number, remember when I ditch you last friday? And told you that something came up?"
"Uhm yeah yeah" I answered in hastily, wanting him to continue his story
"Well he arrived from Philippines and asked me if I could pick him up at the airport since he don't have his car"
... "And how does this concern me?"
"Well, actually...you know..." He seems hesitant at continuing his story..
"I know who?" I asked with an obvious irritation on my tone.
" Hahaha nothing, nothing, hey have you seen Richelle last friday?
She hasn't texted me since, " he diverted the topic to his girlfriend, speaking of his girlfriend... Will I tell him that I saw Richelle with a guy at the arcade near the school?

*
"What the f**k" I went nearer to them, I cleared my throat as soon as I know that they are on a hearing distance, they both look on my direction and If I could draw Richelle's face right now, it would be a total wretch..
..
"Car-Car-Carla?" She stuttered that made me smile
I bowed like a princess to make her see that it truly is me who caught her in the act of cheating..

"You look like you've seen a ghost"
Not removing the grin plastered on my face..
..."Maybe you really look like one"
The guy butted in
"I'm not talking to you Kizer 'Heartbreaker' Edwards" accentuating the word heartbreaking...

"Oh! I never knew that my presence could destruct you both from your business, No, Not business, Infidelity agenda actually" I looked at Richelle and he just bent down her head..