CHAPTER 5

The brothers brought me home in one piece and I'm just so glad I made it alive. Gosh, those two are reckless drivers.

I will not be surprise if one day I will have to visit them in jail for killing someone caused by their recklessness.

I smiled at the thought but then I came into a realization that drivers like them are the caused of my trauma and and my amnesia.

Well they're not the one driving that car that hit you during your highschool graduation.

Seriously, I like it when my subconscious dig reasons for me not to hate those two. I dread the day it will happen, if and only if it will happen.

I was taken out from my reverie when my father snap in front of me. I guess he's been there for a couple of minutes just staring at me.

"Carla Rave Jones, you've been smiling there like an idiot for like" he looked at his wrist watch before continuing. "Three minutes"

I mentally laugh at my fathers facial expression, he seem a bit worried.

"Well dad, you should be thankful that I'm here 'smiling like an idiot'" I made a quote in the air "I made home alive" still smiling I hugged him.

"Well you might want to enter the house and continue smiling at your room, where no neighbors can see you?" He said trying to sound superior, well, he is tho.

I went directly to my room and since it's monday tomorrow I need to scan my notes. I was sitting 'indian style' in my bed and playing with my pen.

When I accidentally drop it on the floor and it went rolling underneath the bed.

I knelt down to get my pen, but it surprised me to see an old dusty notebook where my pen stopped.

I wiped off the dust on the notebook and I read the label that says:
The journal

Maybe this will help me remember the things I had forgotten.

I opened the first page and read the notes written in it.
Dear diary,
Today my crush just started talking to me, he even dropped me home. Hope this will not be the last.

I smiled to what I've read, who could this crush be?

I continue reading until I fell asleep still holding the diary.

Next day I went to school unaware that the twins are already waiting for me on the living room.
This is a surprised I must say.

"Good morning Carly babes"
Joven greeted

"Good morning too, what are you two doing here? Aren't you attending a university at the center of the city?"

I directed the question to Rigel.
He smiled and answered

"I'm transferring to your school so we can be school mates again, aren't you glad?"

I was surprised to his announcement that I literally gape my mouth open. But why? Why is he transferring? Is it because of me?

I kept the latter question to myself I don't want to dig answer to someone I'm not close with.

We went to school, leaving my dad with an inquiring look. Well, his questions will be answered later.