CHAPTER 4

A/N Hi guys first, I'd like you to know that I don't own the photos I added to this chapter or to the next chapters I just edited it so credits to the original owner.
-----------------------------------------------

Why is Monday so Far from Saturday, but saturday is so close to Monday? Gladly, I had finished my projects last night, well why would I procrastinate when I know that it will just lead into something unwanted.

I remember it's saturday today and I have my regular gym session with Joven of course, or not, he doesn't come to the gym lately and he's been avoiding me since last week, what have I done wrong?
Well probably he's busy with something I cannot decipher again....I answered for myself
...
..
So what's my itinerary for today? I check my list and Voila! I'm going groceries today, my least favorite thing to do.
So you have your least favorite person, and you also have your least favorite task?

Why do you always butted in when I talk, never do that again? And don't remind me about that idiot ok?.. Here I am quarrelling with my subconscious, crazy isn't it?

I put on my leggings my sports bra, and my rubber shoes put on my jacket since it's cold outside. I jog all the way to the gym for a little warm up.
I arrived nearly 9:30 am..

"Good morning Ryan"
I greeted the trainor... He's 25 years old just 5 years older than me... Smiling from ear to ear he greeted me back.

I left my gym equipments on my own locker and proceed to my weekly routine I was walking not so far away from my locker when I heard the music "Beautiful by beast" signifying that someone is calling ,

I was irritated so I forcefully turned my back to where my locker is and accidentally bump into someone. I bump into a man so tall that he is actually towering me. I am facing his chest and I could actually smell his manly scent so relaxing. I look at his right hand and he is actually the owner of the ringing cellphone but has no intention of answering it until it stopped ringing.

"I'm sorry miss" he started.. I made one step backward to see who he was and I swear.. I gape my mouth open to see that I'm actually staring at a man, a total hottie I must say.
"I'm fine it's ok" I manage to pull an answer God knows where. His face with concern expression abruptly turned into a shocked. Whatever changed is expression? I don't know the answer.
I realized that I'm actually gawking at this man and he might think I'm drooling at him so I turned my back at him and started walking away.

"Car-Carla" he stuttered, why does people seem to stutter every time? First, Richelle, Second, him.. who's next? I look into his direction over my shoulders and realized that he actually uttered my name, so he knows me? Do I know him?... Definitely not..how would I forget someone as hot as him?
Because you have an amnesia?
Yeah why didn't I think of that? Thanks subconscious..

Haven't answered for a minute already so I smiled at him and said
"Yes? And how did you know my name?" still smiling
"I know I've done you wrong, treated you wrong, and even shoo you away but you don't have to joke this way, you can just directly shout at me and asked me to go away like what I've done to you" I felt woe on his tone that lightened my mood