Chapter 1

You could barely stand anymore. You were weak, cold, hungry. Every bad feeling a mortal could feel. You were on the outskirts of London, the reason you don't know why. You had given up on begging for food or anything and just decided to go to wherever your feet took you. Your name was (Y/n). You were once one of the Nobelist angels in heaven. You were different from the others. You had (h/l) (h/c) hair, and your eyes were a darker shade of purple then the others. You still had your wings, but they were a dark grey to represent that you were a fallen angel. No longer "holy" or "pure", but after these last events you knew how truly heartless the others could be.

                                                                            ~Flashback~

"Why" you shouted at some of the others as you protected a child behind you. "Why isn't he allowed in! Give me one good reason, he hasn't done any sinful!" You held your ground. "(Y/n), this has happened more then once.. You need to stop now! You've become unholy like the rest of those mortals!" An angel named Ash Landers yelled at you.
                                                                                      ~~

You looked up to the greyed sky. Droplets of water started to hit your tear stained cheeks. You continued to walk back to town, as your white nightgown like dress dragged on the ground.