Chapter 23

When Sebastian picked me up I instantly felt relieved and tired. A little while after, I fell asleep in Sebastian's arms, as he jumped from roof top to roof top taking me home.
Some time later I awoke in a dimly lit room to the sound of running water. After a little while of just laying there, I decided to speak up. "Sebastian?" I called out softly. "Yes my dear?" I heard the response assuming it was from the bathroom. "Where are we? And how long was I asleep for? I said sitting up slowly. "We are back in the manor my dear, my room to be exact.  also you were asleep for about a hour." "Oh ok." 
I carried on with my thoughts when I realized something. "Why am I in his room? My room is just down the hall, and there is a bathroom too." I blushed a little while thinking. "W-well maybe it was more convenient for him.. but my room would've been closer I believe." That's when the so called 'mind in the gutter' saying came into play. "Maybe he had other plans tonight..." my face went red. I heard the water shut off and I looked up. Sebastian came out of the bathroom with his tail coat off, his sleeves rolled up, and his shirt halfway unbuttoned. My face immediately when a deep red. "T-that's it I'm done for!" I thought as I internally nose bled.
"(Y/n) I ran a bath for you, I'll leave you for some privacy." He said, then smirked. "That is, unless you'd like some help." He said seductively. I stood up blushing. "I-I think I can manage on my own, thank you." I went to the bathroom and shut the door, hearing Sebastian chuckle on the other side. I undressed myself and undid my hair, and relaxed as I lowed myself in the warm tub.

~Time skip~

I got out of the now colder bath and wrapped myself in a towel. Just as I did Sebastian knocked on the door saying he brought my sleep wear. I quickly got dressed and brushed out my hair, since he brought my hair brush as well. I folded my previous dress and put it in a pile to get washed. When I left the bathroom Sebastian was filling out some paperwork, but looked up when he heard the door open. "Do you feel better darling?" He said standing up. "I do, thank you for running a bath for me." I said rubbing my forearm. Then I went up and hugged him. "And thank you again for saving me. It was frightening without you." He smiled and hugged me back. "It was nothing my kitten, I'm just glad I came when I did." There was silence for a moment or two, then I decided to speak. "Sebastian?" "Yes dear?" "Can I stay with you tonight?" He kissed my forehead. "Of course you can."
I walked to the opposite side of the bed as Sebastian and crawled in. It felt so warm laying beside the raven haired man. As we layed there with my head on his chest and his arm around my waist, I couldn't be happier.

----------------------------------------------
Oml guys sorry I'm not good at writing romantic/sexual scenarios. Anyways I'm back!