Chapter 9

"(Y/n I wanted to talk to you about my newest case. It seems we have a murderer on the loose, and I need your help to stop him." I looked at him shocked. I didn't really like a lot of the people in London. I never want to go back unless I absolutely have to. Which I guess is the case. "You want me to help you? Of course I will, but what for?" He looked at me more stern. "We need you as bait to lure him in to us." When he said that I new where this was going. I had to think about it for a while, I never realized how scary men can be until now.

~flashback~
I was walking down a narrow ally looking for some place to shield me from the rain. I accidentally bumped into a taller heavy looking man as I was looking at my feet. "Hey watch where your going bitch!" He pushed me into a wall. "I-Im sorry s-sir." I said. Then he studied me more closely. Then he pinned me against the wall leaving no way for me to escape. "I s-said I w-was sorry!" I said starting to cry. "I know what ya said I'm not bloody deaf. Ya know for a whore you don't look that bad. So the only way I'll forgive you is if you do one simple thing for me.." he started to try and kiss my neck roughly. Ohh how he smelt so unclean. I tried pounding and punching him but it was to no avail. I started bawling as he slid down my dress sleeve. Of course no one was going to help me, so I had to do something on my own. That's when I saw the pipe. I counted to three and then slid down the wall as fast as I could. I then grabbed it and hit his leg with all the force left in me.
"You bloody bitch!" He yelled grabbing his leg. I hit him on the head with the pipes , knocking him out instantly. Then I ran.
~

"Of course young master anything to help." After talking a bit more, I curtsied and left through the door Sebastian opened for me.
We walked a bit down the hall and then we rounded a corner.