Chapter 16

(Btw I'm to lazy to write about working on the ball, so I'm just starting with the beginning of it lolol.)

Over the last two days Sebastian and I have been working on decorating and performances for the ball. We've had a lot of fun and got a lot of work done. I also feel us grow closer together, despite our big differences. This ball is for the young masters fiancé, Lady Elizabeth. She wanted him to do something for the holidays for her. To be honest I think it's really cute. And it's funny because the young master thinks otherwise. "Sebastian how did Ciel and Elizabeth meet?" I asked as we were decorating the giant Christmas tree in the corner of the room.

"Well ciel's and Elizabeth's families knew each other for a while. But this was before I served for the Phantomhive name."

"Oh I see." I said as I hung a red bulb on a branch.

"Why do you ask?

""I was just wondering, I think they are cute." I say smiling. Sebastian looked at me from the ladder he was on and chuckled.

"It seems quite obvious that the master believes otherwise."

"Why does he think that, she seems nice from what I've heard." He just chuckled again.

"You'll see why when you meet her." I thought for a while. "What do they mean?"

After we finished putting the final touches for the ball, we went and got cleaned up. I was kinda bummed that I couldn't dance at the ball. I am a maid after all, so I'll be serving the guest instead. After I fixed my hair and changed into a new maids dress, I headed out of my room and ran into the other three. "Hello (y/n). you look very lovely, yes you do."

"Oh thank you Mey-rin you look smashing as well. But I'm only serving, I pretty much look the same."

"But your always very pretty(y/n)!" Finny blurted out. "Oh here
(y/n), I got this for your hair." He pulled out a (f/f) from behind his back.

"Oh Finny you shouldn't have." I said reaching for the flower. "It's beautiful, thank you." They all smiled at me.

"Well we'll see ya around (y/n), we gotta get down there!" "Ok see you guys down there!" They all left down the hall as I waved. I looked back down at the flower and put it in my hair. "How did it end up like this?" I smiled as tears started streaming down my face. "What did I do to deserve such happiness?"

"The right thing." As I heard that sentence I turned around.

"Se-Sebastian?" I said wiping my tears away fastly.

"Hello (y/n). You don't need to doubt yourself. You did everything to deserve this." I looked up at him then looked at my feet.

"T-thank you Sebastian." We started walking together quietly. "You know they are right (y/n)."

"Huh? About what?" I looked at him curiously.

"You're always beautiful, dear (y/n)." He said as he fixed the flower in my hair. When he said that I felt like a pot of boiling water.

"T-thank you Sebastian.." I looked down at my hands, fiddling them around. He chuckled then lifted my chin up so I was looking into his eyes.

"I wasn't lying (y/n). You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

"W-well that's because I'm an angel, Sebastian."

"Well then, you are the most beautiful being I have ever laid eyes on." We continued to stare into each other's eyes for a moment or two, then I spoke up. "S-Sebastian."

"Yes (y/n)?"

"We have to go greet the guest."

"Oh course my dear (y/n)." He let go of my chin and we continued walking.

"You know, you don't have to call me dear anymore." I said rubbing my arm shyly.

"Actually I have taken a liking to calling you that."

"Oh ok Sebastian."

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys I was gonna write more on this chapter, but it got kinda long and I'm with family rn so yeah lol. Idk I'll update the next chapter sometime tonight. So hang in there! :)