Chapter 5

I followed Sebastian down the hall to the servants quarters. While I was with him I felt, off. The atmosphere when I was with him alone was almost deathly. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I bumped into the strange man myself. "Oh-h I'm terribly sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going a-and-" I was cut off. "It's ok miss." The raven haired man said. "I'm only the butler, there's no need to apologize." "Oh, ok sorry." He just chuckled. "Anyways here is your room miss (y/n)." He opened the door. And I say even for a maids room, it was nicer then I thought. "Wow this is really my room!" I said standing in the door frame. "I haven't had a room since I came to ear- I mean I haven't had a room since I came to London. Yeah that.." I gave myself a mental face-palm as I almost gave away my identity. Sebastian just glared at me. "Uh-h s-Sebastian are you O-ok?" It was scaring me. He seemed to snap out of his thoughts. "Oh yes I'm alright dear (y/n). Now here I already prepared a outfit, it's laid out on your bed over there." I turned around to see a maid dress like Mey-rins. "Sebastian if you may, I would like to get changed." He smiled. Of corse, I'll be waiting outside for you." And with that he left my new room. "Uhhg" I shivered. For a handsome man, he sure could be scary.

I was standing in the mirror. I had the dress on, and I must say for human maid clothes, I didn't look that bad. It hugged my curves, but not to tight. It also kinda made my bust stand out a bit more hehe. I brushed my hair out and decided I looked good enough. I opened the door and Sebastian looked stunned for a second. "Well do I look ok?" I asked spinning around. He kneeled down and kissed my hand. "You look fit enough to be an angel." My face lit up like a fire. "Ehh! A-hh thank you S-Sebastian." I curtsied in my new dress. He smiled his usual smile then started walking. "Come on now (y/n), I have to make the master his tea. I can also show you how to do it now." "Oh ok Sebastian." I followed him once more to the kitchen.