Chapter 13

I made it to my room and started getting ready for the events this afternoon. "Ohh why did Sebastian have to go and say that, I'm still red as a tomato." It was true. I couldn't stop thinking about what he said to me earlier in the study. He was probably teasing me, but still. I couldn't help but think about it.

Now it was time for my corset. I put it on, but couldn't figure out how to tighten it. Then the thought came to me. "Hmm Sebastian did say he would come and help me, but it would be so awkward." I said getting flustered again. I tried doing it myself again, but to no avail. "Uhh how can humans where this?." I sighed. "I only have half an hour left, I might as well ask for help." I opened the door slightly, just enough for me to peek my head through. "S-Sebastian, I need your help." I waited a moment and then all of a sudden, the tall raven haired butler appeared in front of me.
"How may I be of your assistance (Y/n)?" I stared in shock for a moment then looked down nervously. "I-I need help with the c-corset. You see, I-I can't tighten it." He gave a devilish smirk in response. "Certainly." I gestured him to enter my room.

He entered my room and there was an awkward atmosphere for a minute. "So uhh Sebastian do you know how to do this up. I-I can't figure it out." I looked down at my feet nervously, not knowing what to say.

"Just turn around (y/n), so I can tighten it."

"O-ok." I did as he said and turned around. I held onto the foot of my bed, just to get better balance. Then I felt his fingers on my back, grabbing the strings of the corset. This made me blush like a mad man of course. "Umm S-Sebastian, please be gentle." "I'll try my best, dear (y/n)."
He started pulling on the strings, squeezing my torso instantly. "Ahh
S-Sebastian t-that hurts!" I yell out. "It will hurt for only a moment, I'm almost finished." I squeezed the foot board even tighter as Sebastian pulled the strings tighter. "Ahh Se-Sebastian.." he gave one last pull, then tied the two stings together. "There, I'm all finished (y/n)." I stood up adjusting and trying to get used to the death trap around my body.

"Thank you Sebastian, I would never had been able to do that." I quietly laughed to myself as Sebastian and I walked to the door. "It was my pleasure, (y/n). If you ever need me again, I'm happy to help." He smiled. I just blushed. I opened the door for Sebastian. "Thank you again for-" I stoped talking. Standing in the door way was a very red Mey-rin, with a very bloody nose.