Am I ready Now?

Meri POV

As I watched him go lower it just did something to me. He would look up at me everytime he would move lower as if he was making sure i was enjoying myself. I was so caught up in the moment that i had totally forgotten that he didn't know.

"Wait!" I shouted. I really didn't mean to but him being to close to my prized possesion kind of scared me. "What's wrong ri?" He looked so concerned. I knew he thought he did something wrong but this was all me "I...Ummm..." How do i tell him i lied about losing virginity. It's gonna sound stupid and childish but the only reason I did it was because when he started dating Lamia in 9th grade everybody knew they were fucking. So when he asked me if me and my boyfriend at the time Josh had gone all the way I said yeah. Not thinking it would ever come back up.

"Well.." "Ri just tell me. If you want to stop I swear I'm not gonna be mad. I ain't tryin to make you do nothin you don't want to." He sat up and adjusted himself. He looked so sad almost like he wanted to really do this and I did feel bad. Even though we'd only been together a month I knew he would never hurt me. 

"Aug. I'm still a virgin" I blurted out. "Huh? What about Josh or whatever his name was in 9th grade?" "I lied ok. I just felt like a lame for being a virign while everybody and they mama knew you and Lamia was getting it in." He justed laughed. "What???" "Ma you ain't got to lie to me. Hell it wasn't even that serious. Shit Lamia was the one telling everybody we was fucking. Bragging and shit just ain't my thang ya know." He motioned for me to come closer. He wrapped his arms around me and i layed my head on his chest. He caressed my back and lifted my chin so that I was looking him in his eyes "Look how about we start slow ight. You tell me when you ready and we'll go from there. Since I plan on being your first I gotta know you ready to take that step with me. No rush though baby girl. I ain't goin nowhere. Your worth the wait Amerie" He gently placed a kiss on my lips and turned on the t.v. so we could watch the Martin marathon. 

"Imma go get the snacks." I said gettting from under his arms. As I got everything and was about to walk back to the couch. I stopped and just looked at Aug. Am I ready now?

Comment! Vote!