1st Time

Ri Pov

"I want you to make love to me tonight." I wanted him more than ever and tonight was the perfect set up. Moms at work and Layla being at a friends house. We could just enjoy each other with no interruptions. August still hasn't said anything though which was scaring me a little. Maybe I was pushing it but I swear he wanted this to happen just as bad as me, maybe even more. "Say something" I said looking at him. "Why now?" Was he seriously asking me why. There were a million reasons why but mostly because I wanted it. "Because I now know we can get through anything and I've never wanted you this bad before." I not only wanted him right now but I felt like I needed him. "Are you sure?" He asked lifting my chin. I nodded. He was still hesitant so I took control of the situation.

I adjusted myself on his lap and began to kiss on his neck. I moved to the spot behind his ear that I knew drove him crazy. I heard a small groan escape his lips. I continued to suck on the spot behind his ear until I felt him grab my waist. I ran my hand down his chest until I got to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. I then did the same to mine. I watched as August bit his lip looking at my red lace bra. He ran his hands up and down my sides which sent shivers down my spine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought my face close to his. Just enough so that we weren't touching but almost. I grazed his lips a little and tried to tease him. The second time our lips met but when he started to deepen it I pulled away. I began to rock back and forth on his lap feeling little August growing. "Stop teasing Ri" he groaned.

I continued to rock on his lap and this time allowed the kiss to deepen. I tugged on his bottom lip a little for entrance which he allowed. He moved his hands up my back until he got to my bra. Without breaking the kiss he unclasped my bra and threw it to the side. He flipped us over so he was now hovering over me. "Let's go to your room" he whispered in my ear. He grabbed his bag and then my hand and led the way to my room. He threw his bag to the ground and then picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He gently laid me on the bed and slid between my legs. "I love you" he told me as he began to leave wet kisses from my shoulder to chest. He played with one of my boobs while he took the other one in his mouth. "August" I moaned as I ran my fingers through his hair. He continued the trail of kisses down to the my stomach. I let a few soft moans escape my lips.

When he got to the band of my shorts he stopped and looked at me. I nodded in approval as he pulled them off revealing my matching lace panties. He stuck his hand inside and began to rub his finger up and down my slit. He began to rub my pearl as he kissed my lips. "You sure you ready for this?" He whispered biting my neck gently. "Mhmm" was I could say.

He nodded and then took off my panties.. It felt weird being completely naked in front of him but he's the only person I trusted to see all me.

August Pov

I stood up and went into my bag to grab the box condoms I had brought. "Somebody was prepared." Ri says. "Just had a feeling" I say as I slide ofg my pants and then slide on the condom. I see the look on her face as I line myself up at her entrance. "I'll go slow." I hover over her and began to push into her slowly. She winces in pain. I let her adjust to my size and then began to stroke her slowly. When I hear her moaning start up again I pick up the pace. Ri began to dig her nails into my back so I knew she was close to the edge "Bae" she whimpered. She dug deeper into my back "August" she moaned. I felt her walls tighten and right on cue we came together. I rolled to the side of her both tryin to catch our breath. I got up and threw the condom in the trash.

When I laid back down Ri nestled up to my chest. I rubbed her head as I looked up at the ceiling thinking about what we had just done. I had never felt like this about any other girl and I knew that all the other times I'd had sex it was just that sex. But this time it was different. I'd made love for the first time to the love of my life. The girl who had stuck by me since day 1. Even if she woke up tomorrow morning full of regret I knew that I wouldn't be and never would be. My train of thought was interrupted by "August did you hear me?" She said still wrapped around me. "My bad what'd you say?" She turned her head toward me "I said Thank you" "For what?" I asked curiously. " Tonight.... And just always being there and proving that you love me day in and day out." I wrapped my arms around her. "I just want to make you happy." I said I flipped us over so now I was hovering over her again. "I love Amerie Gonzalez." "I love you too August Alsina." She said laughing.

I brought my lips to hers and we began to at it aggressively. "Round Two?" She smirked. "Somebody can't get enough of August huh?" I said laughing.

"We'll see about that" she said flipping us back over so she was now on top. "Look who taking charge" I said still teasing her. "August do me a favor." "What?"

"Shut up" she said bring her lips back to mine.

COMMENT! VOTE! SHARE!

What happens next for them?

Will Ri wake up with Regret?

Should I upload a picture of Ri or nah?

LET ME KNOW HOW Y'ALL FEEL!

LOVE Y'ALL
-LIBRA XOXO