You

RI POV

"MA!" I yell slamming the door behind me as I storm to her room. "What's-" I cut her off before she can finish her sentence. "Don't you think you owed it to me and layla to tell us about our father? You had us thinking her abandoned us and all alone YOU were the one who filed for divorce!" "It was complicated" she said.

"You know what's complicated. Your whole life feeling like your not good enough for a man not even your own father. What's complicated is trusting and believing your mother when she tells you something. What's complicated is realizing the guy you've hated all your life isn't who you thought he was and neither is your own mom." She had tears running down her face but I could care less. "So no it's not complicated. You made it this way." With that I walked back to the kitchen and grabbed my keys. "Where you going?" Layla asked getting up from the couch. "Somewhere. I'll be back. I promise." I kissed her on the cheek and went to my car.

I didn't know where I was goin but I refused to stay in that house with her right now. Tatianna or August? I couldn't decide so I made my way to the beach to just chill out. I drove about 30 minutes and when I got there it was empty as usual. I sat on the edge and watched the sunset. I heard footsteps behind me but didn't pay them any attention until the voice spoke "Perfect place to think huh?" the guy sat next to me and I must admit he was fine. "Yeah it is." I said turning my attention back to the view. "Antonio" he said extending his hand. "Amerie but you can call me Ri" shaking his hand.

We both remained quiet until he finally broke the silence. "So I know you may not want to talk and all but I'm here if you just need to vent." "Ok" I answered shortly. Why would I tell him my business I don't even know him. He looked though almost broken like I felt on the inside. "Why are you here?" trying to sound as nice as possible. "What's not wrong. Shit just ain't happening like I thought they would ya know." I shook my head. "That makes two of us." I sighed. "So tell me about you Ri." We talked for hours. He went to the same school as me and August. Crazy right. He was even in my homeroom. We never got too personal just basic stuff but fora while he made me forget about all my mama drama.

"It's 9 I should probably head home" getting up and brushing myself off. "Cool let me walk you to your car."

"Thank you." I said unlocking my car. "No problem. See you around school." And with that he walked to his car. I pulled out and waved and prepared to the bs that I was about to walk into. Dont get me wrong my mama is my world but she ain't have to lie to my like that. And she let my father. My fucking father be the one to tell me after she already knew how I felt about him. I pulled into the driveway and turns off my car. It was a car parked that I had never seen but I just shrugged it off.

I walked in the house and all the escape my mouth was "What the hell!"

Comment!  Vote! Share!

SORRY FOR THE LATE  AND SHORT UPDATE JUST BEEN BUSY.

WHO'S THERE?
WHO'S ANTONIO?
WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO RI AND HER MAMA?

LOVE Y'ALL
-LIBRA XOXOXO