After School Activities

David POV
Liza had been hanging at my place after school as we had a partner project to work on.
I scratched my head, deep in thought as to whether I should make a move on her or not. Liza was sitting at the opposite end of the room and I could see her glancing at me from time to time. I stared at her lips while she looked away at the TV. I wanted to kiss her so much but there was so much distance between us. She was donned in her school uniform, a white blouse and a red plaid skirt a little too short. Her smooth creamy legs were exposed, pushed against her chest , her head resting on her knees. I suddenly decided that I could no longer resist the temptation so I shot up from my seat and walked towards the couch she was on. She peered up at me, her big eyes questioning my change of location. I stretched my hand out to her face and tilted her chin upwards. She stared at me stunned but I could see the happiness in her eyes. "You're so sexy,you know that?" I said. "Huh?" she responded, clueless of how I felt about her. I repeated myself, " Liza you're amazingly sexy and I love everything about you. I love your lips and your eyes and your hair". I reached out to touch her hair as she partially gasped, surprised at my revelation. " Say something babe, I whispered, my lips right next to her ear. " She remained silent. I pressed my lips against her ear and started licking the lobe and Liza let out a loud gasp. I held her head, tilting it backwards and I could see in her eyes that she wanted me too. I pressed my lips into hers and she kissed me back, she parted her lips and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. We kept kissing and it became more intense as each second passed. " I want you David" Liza confessed in a small voice. I smiled and stared into her dark eyes. " I want you too babe" I said in a breathy voice. I was so turned on at this point that I reached down to her neck and started to suck on her ethereal skin. She moaned loudly as I lightly bit into her flesh. I loved hearing that sound escape her angelic lips. I continued to bite and suck on her neck until she begged me to stop.

Liza POV
I suddenly became emboldened and pulled away from David, stared him in the eyes, and slowly unbuttoned my blouse, removing it to expose my lacy bra and flat stomach. David's eyes became glued to my body and I could see the desire burning in them. "Liza you're so beautiful", he said. I blushed and climbed into his lap and started to kiss and lick his neck. I could tell he was enjoying it because I could hear his muffled moans. I could feel his bulge pressing against my lower abdomen and that turned me on even more. I grabbed his hands and placed them at my back indicating that he should unclasp my bra. He quickly snapped the clasp open and peeled the bra off of my breasts. I didn't even feel insecure about my small breasts because David seemed to be greatly pleased with them as he eyed me lustfully. He danced his fingers over my nipples and I moaned louder than before. Suddenly I felt his tongue crashing into my nipple and I gasped and moaned as he sucked on my nipples and run his fingers along my stomach. I slid off of his lap and onto my knees on the floor. " I want to see you naked", I purred. David smirked and quickly took off his shirt and pants. He stood before me in his boxers and lifted me off my knees and crashed my body into his. His boner was pushing into my stomach and I decided that I wanted to please him. "Let me", I said my eyes letting him know what I meant . Before he could respond I slipped my hands into his boxers and peeled them off his waist. I went back down to my knees and and stared at his large, hard penis. I placed my lips on the tip and lingered there for a while making him want it more. "Suck it Liza", he said impatiently . I parted my lips and slid my mouth further down his penis and moved my head up and down trying to pleasure him but not too sure about what I was supposed to do. "You have to move faster babe", David said, his voiced laced with lust. I moved my head faster and tried to fit more of his length into my mouth but I couldn't so I gagged, my throat feeling uncomfortable and I removed my mouth quickly. "I'm so sorry",I said, looking up at David, my eyes tearing up. "Baby it's fine", he said pulling me up and hugging me closely. I loved the feeling of my breasts pressed against his firm chest and I felt so safe in his arms.
Suddenly I heard the door being opened and laughter filtering into the house. I got so scared and looked up to David questioning him about what we should do. He said to grab our clothes and we ran through the backdoor into the yard as that was our only possible way to hide. I quickly slipped on my clothes and David did too. David looked at me with sorry eyes and apologized for the interruption . He quickly willed his erection away and walked inside, telling me to wait a minute before I came in. I stood there in the cold night air, slightly shivering, and thinking about what had happened tonight. David was just supposed to be my friend. How did things end up sexual? How was all this going to affect our friendship? Does David have feelings for me or was he just using me for sex? I had no idea how I ended up in this situation and I just needed to talk to my mother or my best friend, anyone to help me figure out the mess I had gotten myself into.