Party/Sleepover and Feelings

David's POV
I'm so excited about going to this party/sleepover because all my friends are going to be there and we're going to have a blast. I know that the boys will be drinking because they're 17 and they think they can do that. However, I'm only 15 and I don't drink but I guess I act mature for my age. I have also been thinking about Liza and I hope she comes to the sleepover. I can't stop thinking about what happened between us, it was so hot, she is so hot. I just want to kiss her again and do other things to her but I don't know if she would want to. She has been acting weird around me and I think she feels bad about what happened. If she comes to the party, I'll talk to her and find out how she's feeling because I really do care for her. I don't think I have feelings for her though, she's just a really attractive girl who I would be lucky to have. I have been craving her for a while and I think this is finally my chance. I don't care if our friendship is ruined I just need to have her in every way possible.
I throw some clothes into my back pack and my laptop and speakers. I grab some sneakers and ran down the stairs to head out to the party since it was already 6:30 p.m.
I see my mom sitting in front of the tv and I ignore her, she never really cares where I'm going. I pass in front of her and I hear her call my name. I look back and I read her questioning eyes.
D: Do you even care where I'm going?
M: David you have to tell me about your whereabouts in case something happens to you. You just can't walk out of here like that.
D: That's funny. Anyways I'm going to Gabbie's place and I'll be back whenever. Please don't contact me.

I shoot through the doors not caring about my mom's response. Gabbie doesn't live too far from me so I reach over there in 5 minutes. I knock on the door and I become completely flustered when Liza opens the door. The image of her naked body is still stuck in my head and now my eyes can see it.

L: Um, hey David. Come in.
D: Yeah, um hey. How are you?
L: I'm good, I guess. Everyone's in the living room. Follow me.

I walk behind her and carefully watch her butt which is rounded nicely in her extra tight short shorts. I can also see her legs, which are just so delicious-looking and I want to lick them all over. We reach the living room and I see everyone piled on the ground and in the sofas with the TV on and it looks like they're about to watch a movie. I take a seat on the ground next to Liza and the movie begins to play.

Alex: This shit is boring! Let's play some drinking games or something.

Everyone agrees except me and Liza because we don't drink.

Alex: We'll play never have I ever. You guys have never done anything bad so you won't have to drink.

Liza and I finally agree and the game begins.

Liza's POV
I'm so worried about playing this game. If anything goes wrong I'll just refuse to drink, they can't force me, I think to myself. The game goes on for a while and everybody had to drink except for me and David. Corinna then says never have I ever watched porn and everybody drinks but I can see David's indecisiveness.

Gabbie: Have you David ?
David: Well yeah but I can't drink.
Gabbie: But you have to. Rules are rules. There's no choice David.
David: Fine. I can't believe I'm doing this.
Gabbie: It's really not bad, you'll love it afterwards.

After what happened with David I dropped out of the game and went to take a personal tour of the house. The place was massive and everything was super fancy. I walked into a random bedroom and sat on the bed. I don't think the room belonged to anyone. I sat on the bed and went on the Internet. I was bored so I decided to try watching porn since I was the only one of my friends who hadn't and also I was very curious. I randomly found a website and I clicked on the first video that popped up. I waited for it to load and then I heard the door being pushed. I quickly closed my phone then I saw David standing in the doorway. He gave me an odd look then questioned me about what I was doing.

L: It was nothing. Did you need something?
D: Oh not really. I just wanted to hang out with you. I wanted to talk about what happened between us.
L: Umm. What about it?
D: I just wanted to know how you felt about it . Are you weirded out? Do you feel uncomfortable around me?
L: Well yeah, kinda. It's not that I didn't like it I just feel like we did something wrong. I feel guilty.
D: You don't need to have any guilt Liza. If you think that it was a mistake then you can blame me. I came onto you, I started it.
L: But I went along with it. I wanted to do it too so I do blame myself. I wouldn't say it was a mistake though David because I did want you and I still do. I enjoyed every moment and I kinda want to do it again.
D: Me too Liza. I meant it when I said I loved everything about you.
L: Really? I have feelings for you David. I like you a lot.
D: Umm, Liza, I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way. I think you're amazing and sexy but I don't like you like that. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound like I had feelings for you.
L: (tearing up) It's fine. It's not a big deal. It's not like I wanted to date you or something.
D: Okay cool. But do you want to hook up? like now..You look really hot in those clothes. I wanna take them off of you. (David slowly walks toward Liza )
L: Um, I'll be back. (Rushes out the door)

David POV
Liza ignored me for the rest of the night. I don't know what was up with her. She said she wanted to hook up again but she ran away when I came on to her. She said she had feelings for me. That was really weird and awkward, I guess. I don't have feelings for her. She's just a friend that I could hook up with. I sat on the floor on a blanket ready to go to sleep as it was already 2:00 a.m. on Saturday. Liza was across the room and I think she was already sleeping. I really wanted to hook up with her tonight but that didn't work out. I guess I'll talk to her tomorrow and hopefully we can do it before this sleepover ends.